Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I live in a duplex with a fenced in yard, and earlier today my dog was outside and I heard him start barking for about 3 seconds before a loud rear end yelp, then I heard someone running upstairs to the top unit before I could make it outside to see what happened. Now my loving dog is walking on 3 legs, poor guy can’t put any weight on his back right leg at all. I’m scared it’s broken or something and am gonna have to spend a shitload at the vet. Watching him hobble around is the saddest poo poo.

I dunno if he bit the person or just pissed them off by barking, he’s never bit anyone before, and he’s a small like 20 pound cockapoo bishon mutt mix.

Anyways I am full of anger at these pieces of poo poo who live above me and really wanna throw down with them. I’m thinking of vandalizing their car over and over every time they get it fixed. How do I get revenge on the dog beating gently caress head besides my preferred method of violence??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Try talking to them first, then management if that doesn't work?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Pepperoneedy posted:

Try talking to them first, then management if that doesn't work?

Lol, yeah I’m going to knock on their door after I have some time to cool off so I don’t immediately start yelling at them. I’m pretty sure they’ll just deny but we will see.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Call him out, seriously.

gently caress people that kick pets

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Maybe figure out if your dog actually did bite them?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Kick his fuckin rear end.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
How dare a dog bark. Who the gently caress does that dog think he is?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

kerpal????

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Maybe figure out if your dog actually did bite them?

Yeah that’s the plan but if my neighbors dog bit me I’d be knocking on their door to scream at them about it. Who just sprints away like that after disabling the dog? The dog knows the people who live there and is friendly with them in the yard. I’m worried they had a guest come over or something and that’s who did it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe your dog was barking at a political ideology. :thunk:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
seriously post on social media about it. real social media not here
then get x-rays and make updates
and when he has a doggy cast make updates

if you include an address that guy will probably not want to live there anymore shortly

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 21, 2020

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Tetramin posted:

Yeah that’s the plan but if my neighbors dog bit me I’d be knocking on their door to scream at them about it. Who just sprints away like that after disabling the dog? The dog knows the people who live there and is friendly with them in the yard. I’m worried they had a guest come over or something and that’s who did it

Carry your dog with you when you knock then observe who the dog has an adverse reaction to

Does the dog snarl/whimper at the weedy little gently caress sitting on the couch? That's the guy, that's the monster, run over and taekwondo hammer kick his head

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Who What Now posted:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Small Gay Planet posted:

Carry your dog with you when you knock then observe who the dog has an adverse reaction to

Does the dog snarl/whimper at the weedy little gently caress sitting on the couch? That's the guy, that's the monster, run over and taekwondo hammer kick his head

Yes actually that’s another thought I had, find a way to bring him around them and see when he hides behind me. That’s his behavior when he’s scared so it’d be pretty telltale.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
burn their house down

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Your dog didn't start poo poo if your neighbor kicked it in the rear.

gently caress that guy.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Don't let your dog onto the neighbourhood irc channel

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Who What Now posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Kick him in the hog

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Drill a hole in the ceiling, attach a hose between said hole and your butthole.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So a duplex with one fenced shared area?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if he lives alone you have all kinds of options

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Burt Sexual posted:

So a duplex with one fenced shared area?

Yeah the whole yard has chain link around it, and it’s a top/bottom duplex. I think it was once a single family home that was converted at some point because the layout is goofy as hell. Both units generally use the back doors to get in because there are separate doors for each unit. The front door opens into a staircase where the top and bottom doors open straight into the bedrooms.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

gary oldmans diary posted:

Uh
You're kinda scaring me here

But also :getin:

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

gary oldmans diary posted:

_/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Soiled Meat
i had a friend who had a neighbor spray his dog with a garden hose, so my buddy climbed the fence, held the guy down and sprayed him in the face with it asking him "hows it feel when i do it to you?"

probably not a good idea, though.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Argh

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i think you should pick the lock on the door of the enclosed access area then look for a spare key

you could leave his freezer door cracked open all day
pour bleach in his laundry detergent
soak his spare toilet paper with water
wrap the thermal fuse of his dryer in aluminum foil then blow torch it and put it back

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
buy that dog some wieners and then laugh when the dog gets fat.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it seems like tin snips should be enough to cut whatevers holding a muffler on and then if you could just jam a stick in there and stomp it down that should work. i dont know im not a mechanic

op do you have any occupational skills with a potential revenge application to them?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Lock them in a room together and let them work it out.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
find out if your dog is just faking it for attention

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Flaming bag of dog poop is a classic

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Open fire with a devastating fusillade

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

1redflag posted:

Flaming bag of dog poop is a classic
but after that he should do a revenge plan

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
here's a guide on how to proceed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3EgH0oUZI

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hate your neighbor OP

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Buy the dog a gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically