Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Tetramin posted:

I haven’t played much but this has highlighted a major source of my troubles with this game lol.

there's defintiely a snowball effect you want to aim for in the early game. taking fights early lets you get potions + attack cards, which lets you take down a1 elites, and relics + rare cards are going to do a lot more for your deck than getting a few strikes removed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Still getting used to the watcher but some of the combos seem insane.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Still getting used to the watcher but some of the combos seem insane.

Some real cool cards. "Enter Divinity Stance. You die next turn".

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Some real cool cards. "Enter Divinity Stance. You die next turn".

killed the slime boss before the first split with help from that lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i haven't played this much but i did figure out the pro strat of get a lot of crads on floor one without a wiki or bob

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
I’m finally getting to the point where I can auto kill the nerd, so of course I’m also reaching a point where my number remains static after a 24 hour rebirth, meaning that I’m kinda stuck on progress for a while.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

played this for like eight hours straight today, was cool

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I keep this open in windowed on my 2nd screen all day at work.

It's a bad feeling when you know you've played a move that's going to lead to your death in the next battle.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I have it on PC but I want the drat patch on the switch!!! Taking way too long

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Between this and Hades, all my roguelite needs are met. 2 fantastic games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I can’t crack A3 with Ironclad or Silent. I’m very pissed at myself because I had a good run going with Ironclad, the snecko eye that makes you confused, and high energy cards.

Beat the act 2 boss and out of instinct grabbed the Runic Pyramid that makes it so you don’t discard cards