Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Juice facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

I don't know where else to post this but I've adapted a carbonera recipe to quinoa in case we can't get pasta any more.

Just make pasta ya dingus

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

If your lungs are full of weed they cant fill with mucus just fyi

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Wife-of-Canadian-Prime-Minister-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-568759941.html

Trudeau's wife tested positive

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Can’t get enough of jetting my butthole with this bidet

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

eat ur beans

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I still think it's crazy how close contagion got a lot of this stuff.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

My parent's just installed 3 deluxe bidets, looking forward to my next visit. Drying feature and warm water? Hell yes.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

I am Thicc Matt Damon

contagion got it right :rip:

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

lol if you aren't already in your secret montana compound 5 hours from another human being

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Microsoft released a covid tracker:

https://www.bing.com/covid

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Each US state gets its own dot, but all of canada has to share one? This is bullshit.

Gonna steer clear of saskatchewan, that's for sure.

:canada:

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

The Palouse will be filthy rich in our new lentil based economy

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Time Cowboy posted:

Meanwhile Spirit Airlines keeps sending out emails announcing “There’s no better time to fly!”

“There’s no better time to die!”

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

haunted bong posted:

whats been real wild to me are the people who are straight up complaining about having to watch their kids all day due to schools being shut down for the foreseeable future.

to clarify, i work in an area with a lot(a LOT) of SAHMs due to their husbands making some serious bank. Had one lady super pissed because their nanny was self-quarantining due to having a weakened immune system.

like goddamn lady, it's a 2 year old child not a nuclear reactor, they're really not that hard to take care of if you're not a lovely loving person. Feed them, love them, and let them play.

Yeah it’s crazy how many parents are complaining about having to take care of their kids on like day 2 of quarantine. Try having a 9 month old teething twins and get back to me you whiners.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

Boomer Doom Creates New Baby Boom

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Charliegrs posted:

So I'm friends with a hospital nurse and I live in an area that hasn't had too many confirmed cases but she said there's a lot of new patients in her hospital today with symptoms including pneumonia. And none of them are getting tested. This is a red state by the way in case you couldn't already tell.

Don’t worry friend I’m in the bluest of blues and they aren’t testing here either

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Bought an apocalypse bottle of oban wondering how long until I crack it open

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Kharmakazy posted:

Full disclosure: I live in the woods and there is a cow/horse farm up the street. I called the owners and they came and got the cows before they got hit by a truck or something.

I’m the cow poop smells wafting towards your bulk horde

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Jesus Christmas the stimulus bill went from 1T to 2T to 6T.

Soon it will be all the Ts

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Yes. I’m sorry, your son is going to become a goon.

We are all goons now, everyone owes the tax man :10bux:

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Tell him don’t worry no one will die they’ll just have AIDS

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Didn’t the Black Plague reduce income inequality? Maybe this will as well?

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Pick posted:

Also I do live in Portland and it sucks

Kate Brown and co have turned Oregon into California, might as well merge and dissolve the state.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Play posted:

California has more active-duty military personnel than any other state and tons of high tech navy and air force bases. Not that this actually means anything in terms of secession

Most of those military personnel aren’t from California and would leave it in a second

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Philthy posted:

are people who are deciding to get pregnant in this era all "you know what, what i need right now is more stress" ?

Kids own tbh

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

the best part of the brisket is the tips that get burned and I hoard them like dwarven gold

One of the local bbq places has an entree that’s just the burnt tips

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I didn’t do point buy and it paid off

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

welp put me down for having another child in 8ish months

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Why didn't you use condoms?

I’m married

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

They put some money in that sign look at all that black

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I finally gave up Facebook today

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Who even came up with the name Canada? I mean really?

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I stopped a car jacking yesterday, completely unrelated to the protests

Shithead 20 something fucks are using this as cover to ruin lives, what a shitshow.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Spinz posted:

Wow
Deets

Sorry for the late response but a 70 year old lady was getting in her car when this guy pulled her out and then tried to back out with her under the car. I ran up as he was backing up with her hanging out of the door stuck. He tried to say it was his car but by then a few others had shown up so he got out and took off. I was in the phone with 9/11 and the lady had a spine thing previously so it wasn’t safe to leave her there. Medics did manage to get her to stand up by the time I had left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

How long until we have maga masks