Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Burt Sexual posted:

Someone make it or I close this one :devil:

will lowtax permit this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

oh there's peace now yay

Potassium Problems posted:

Black August, you're up

woah hey no what

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Ah. Just use your feelings to post, do not think about it

Imagine being scared to post a gbs thread

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Making a new thread is the easiest thing possible. Jesus, I'll do it.

There, I'm a man of my word

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Saddest Rhino posted:

will lowtax permit this

I self banned last night as a joke and people think I’m seriously mad itt. I think I’m ok

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

UltraRed posted:

WTF, how can there not be a Halal guys in SE michigan?

idk but they are opening a bucharest grill near me where they shut down the white castle.

im excited.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mcdonal

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Burt Sexual posted:

I self banned last night as a joke and people think I’m seriously mad itt. I think I’m ok

That's exactly what someone who isn't ok would say.

We worry about you, Burt, that's all. You know what the doctor said about your heart...

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Burt Sexual posted:

its ok

were all gonna be ok

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Go ask the mods in the mod forum. Also pimp the past admins and ask them.

The final answer comes from one of those two sources. And in the end you have a 50/50 chance of being told the wrong thing anyway.

But you asked for thoughts, and after smoking a bowl and contemplating things, I had a thought I'd like to share with you.

Have you considered not reopening FYAD?

I can count on one finger the number of guys that were fyadposters that I wouldn't line up outside the gas chambers if the fourth reich became a thing.

A few years from now, when you can't even stand to look at their threads without feeling a sense of extreme hatred and disappointment simultaneous to realizing that at 48 years old you spend 50% of your day thinking about becoming a quadripelgic, remember this advice: Run the gently caress away now.

Seriously, there is a 100% chance opening FYAD is a 100% dipshit move. There is a 100% chance that he will be peer pressured into becoming a distilled version of ironic internet nazis, not by actual right-wingers but KF posters. They're going to start posting things like "Jim, Retard, Tane, Fail." and other associated fail as gently caress things, while also sometimes randomly wearing a gimp suit while posting despite never having been intimate with another human being.

Also they're going to-PSSSHHHAAAAHAHA Can you loving imagine? :unsmith:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You sound normal

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

The final answer comes from one of those two sources. And in the end you have a 50/50 chance of being told the wrong thing anyway.

But you asked for thoughts, and after smoking a bowl and contemplating things, I had a thought I'd like to share with you.

I can count on one finger the number of guys that were fyadposters that I wouldn't line up outside the gas chambers if the fourth reich became a thing.

A few years from now, when you can't even stand to look at their threads without feeling a sense of extreme hatred and disappointment simultaneous to realizing that at 48 years old you spend 50% of your day thinking about becoming a quadripelgic, remember this advice: Run the gently caress away now.

Seriously, there is a 100% chance opening FYAD is a 100% dipshit move. There is a 100% chance that he will be peer pressured into becoming a distilled version of ironic internet nazis, not by actual right-wingers but KF posters. They're going to start posting things like "Jim, Retard, Tane, Fail." and other associated fail as gently caress things, while also sometimes randomly wearing a gimp suit while posting despite never having been intimate with another human being.

didnt read lol

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Black August posted:

oh there's peace now yay

woah hey no what

you had good ideas for a new peace thread but pog was quick on the draw so you're off the hook

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Jim

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

qnqnx posted:

didnt read lol

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Potassium Problems posted:

you had good ideas for a new peace thread but pog was quick on the draw so you're off the hook

it's better that way, my Thread Creation energies were only ever good at 800,000 word opening posts for starting RP games in TG

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

you should not get high because you're a loving scary person with dark emotions

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

ma'am this is a wendy's

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

Goddamn, guy, you're one hot potato

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

I would love to see you leave all this behind, have some fun and post in the peace thread my friend

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Ruffini posted:

Peace thread is closing down....Lol, loving Classic poo poo. But the twist is....this tiome, its real LOL :D

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

qnqnx posted:

didnt read lol

he said opening FYAD is good

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

nightbae smokewheat posted:

he said opening FYAD is good

Ah, thank you deer guy

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

ta :cheers:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Burt Sexual posted:

Idk how that answered my question but k

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Idk how that answered my question but k

I toe the line every day

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Burt Sexual posted:

I toe the line every day

hey Burt do you wanna pop 2 rap sheet cherries in one night? I've been here like 20 years with nothing to show for it but white noise posting

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

When I close my eyes the FFF looks like this.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
So is everyone else seeing 0 users browsing every forum now? Are the forums truly dead? am I ghost? :iiam:

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i have a weakness where i believe the primary funciton of the eyes is a portal for nightmares to enter into, and then excoriate, the human soul.

thats what mirrors are for dummy

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

When I close my eyes the FFF looks like this.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

So, is the fast food forum almost done, or has it been moved to the back burner?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's sitting under a heat lamp.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Ha

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
halal guys is that HALAL CHICKEN AND RICE stuff from NYC its really good!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

They can sprinkle a little fresh parsley on it before serving and nobody will notice.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

pain marie

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Temp close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999