Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

albany academy posted:

hope you're comfy in your racecar bed lowtax

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roont
Jan 14, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey Lowtax while you're here how about reopen fyad and close cspam. Thanks!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
having fun imagining lowtax explaining to his lawyer how he was internet famous 20 years ago and still owns a forum full of idiots that follow his every move

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Roont posted:

Hey Lowtax while you're here how about reopen fyad and close cspam. Thanks!

This but the opposite and also make gbs good

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Good luck Lowtax, also the thought of you discussing which parts of your divorce you can discuss online with your lawyer makes me laugh.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Gone Fashing posted:

having fun imagining lowtax explaining to his lawyer how he was internet famous 20 years ago and still owns a forum full of idiots that follow his every move

honestly with social media being as big as it has been for the past few years, i doubt this situation is in any way unique.

Roont
Jan 14, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gone Fashing posted:

YES there are constant death threats against public figures on the forums I own. NO your honor I don't see this as a problem.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lowtax posted:

I am responsible for the Teapot Dome Scandal
hachi machi thisll make the city edition!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

MisterFister posted:

Hey man wishing you the best.

Thank you, I am absolutely sure and completely confident things will go my way. It just takes time.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

It sucks to be in this situation at all, I hope you can resolve this asap and get your life back, friend. :glomp:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Hopefully everything turns ok for you.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Good afternoon, Your Honor. Pretty wild that you went to law school to end up reading this, huh? Anyways, try to go easy on Lowtax, he seems like a good dude.

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Good luck, i love you

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Take care, Lowtax. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lowtax posted:

Thank you, I am absolutely sure and completely confident things will go my way. It just takes time.

People are creepy as poo poo and I don't know why goons and kiwi people get involved in this bullshit. It's really off-putting and weird. Anyway, I hope you do well. It's just a lovely situation all around and people are probably donating to her gofundme to LOL DUMB LOWTAX type poo poo as opposed to just staying the gently caress out of it. Ugh.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
are u single

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
You gonna stream tonight, Richard?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gone Fashing posted:

lol yeah I've had to spend a lot of time explaining internet psychos to my lawyer, who is not familiar with the internet, and definitely not familiar with the insane nut fuckers who stalk and make up crazy conspiracy theories about my life.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
dear richard which disney princess would win the hunger games please

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
What GoFundMe

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
I've got an inside source that says Lowtax is a ghost and his ex was, in fact, a buster of said ghosts.

Do with this info what you will, forums

gluehuffer69
Jan 16, 2020

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

Everything that I've said so far was cleared by my lawyer, whereas her GoFundMe clearly has not. I did not "blab like an idiot," I disclosed everything I could, then shut the gently caress up when my lawyer told me to. You really do not know anything about what is going on here, so hold your insults after the legal action has been finished and I am able to talk about the results.

Can we talk about your new gf? Since she was on your livestream in the room earlier so it seems kinda official now instead of wink wink rumors? Will she be on tonight, it was cool seeing new stuff happen on the stream.

gluehuffer69 fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 21, 2020

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
It's tough when you can't control the message huh.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

2020 is a wild time to be alive. Best of luck to everyone.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey lowtax will you ever finish the king warriors magic revenge

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

What GoFundMe

Check the gas chamber

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lowtax posted:

lol yeah I've had to spend a lot of time explaining internet psychos to my lawyer, who is not familiar with the internet, and definitely not familiar with the insane nut fuckers who stalk and make up crazy conspiracy theories about my life.

just tell him it's a lot like game of thrones, but everyone is the r-word.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lowtax

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Good luck with getting this all sorted out and I hope the kids are doing well.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
make lauren head admin OP

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
good luck internet dad

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gluehuffer69 posted:

Can we talk about your new gf? Since she was on your livestream earlier and its kinda official now instead of wink wink rumors? Will she be on tonight, it was cool seeing new stuff happen on the stream.
I do not have a new girlfriend, so I would appreciate not speculating about that and various other things that you read from people who spend their lives obsessing over analyzing my life.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i believe you lowtax

edit and i love you too

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

Syenite posted:

Hello yes why is Jeffery an admin and not just a code-toucher?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Leave him alone and enjoy the forums. How's that for a novel idea?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Whats happening with the forums?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

rear end cobra posted:

Whats happening with the forums?

not much, the drama right now is nothing compared to gbs1/gbs2 times

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*sobbing*

Your all lucky Lowtax even posts for you BASTARDS!

LEAVE LOWTAX ALONE!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

The Walrus posted:

i believe you lowtax

edit and i love you too

Same, but gayer WAYYYYYY gayer