Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Up Circle posted:

Before that happened she lost like 200 more star destroyers after somehow becoming president of the empire while they were still evil (i legit don't remember how she pulled this off)
and then picking a fight with a bunch of teenage jedi trainees

That was afterwards actually. She got together a meeting of a bunch of admirals and was like "i'm in charge now" and when they laughed at her she nerve gassed them all. Then she used her fleet to nuke a bunch of civilian targets before picking a fighting with those trainees and uselessly squandering her fleet once again.

Also the original designer of the Death Star was some guy named Bevel Lemelisk who kept getting executed and cloned by Palpatine every time he hosed up or the emperor just felt like it. This includes being eaten by piranha beetles and thrown into a pool of molten copper. Eventually the New Republic arrested and killed him too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Who What Now posted:

I've only read one Star Wars book, and all I remember is that leeches crawled into Luke's skin and he absorbed them with the force. So that's a science fact, I suppose.

I think that might be the one where the Rebels and some frontier Imperial system team up to fight off an invasion by soul stealing dinosaurs.

One of the hardline imperials tries to kill Luke by putting parasite eggs in his food during some dinner.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

I just remembered there was some villain who's entire gimmick was just planting bombs in droids using a factory planet he controlled. Somehow he managed to kill an entire planet with this strategy.