Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Linux Pirate posted:

This fucker

Irek Ismaren Gets turned into a cyborg, implants lightsabers to his body, and can mind trick droids.

I never realised the spiky lightsaber guy was involved with the whole "Luke Falls In Love With A Lady Who Died But Transferred Into The Asteroid Ship And Then Into A Different Lady Who Couldn't Use The Force After That"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Jazerus posted:

that's what that one human dude who's helping them hold down the imperial officer is for. he has known no life but servitude under the ssi-ruuk as "the vest guy"

the ssi-ruuk have another slave race that's not just The Force Sensitive Kid. I don't remember if they are also lizards or what tho.

They don't last very long on the entechment grids (that suck out your life force to run blasters and poo poo) so they need to come steal some humans

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Polaron posted:

IIRC, he's basically their Force-sensitive Judasgoat. He'd convince the humans everything was fine right up until their souls got ripped out of their bodies and stuffed into a fighter drone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Clown_Cried

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

PoptartsNinja posted:

There is an entire race of aliens in the Star Wars universe that look like Baraka from Mortal Kombat hosed a Githyanki.

the only place that alien is too cool for is star trek

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

SlothfulCobra posted:

I feel like when Star Trek gets weird it's less exciting because while Star Wars's weirdest stuff is off in little corners that probably never got editorial approval, Star Trek just has plenty of that poo poo in the show itself, so it's not like books can get that much weirder than Worf turning into a lobster and eating a crewmate or Janeway evolving into a lizard and copulating and laying eggs.

SCIENCE FACT: Worf De-Evolved into a spider, Janeway was Evolved into a newt (she got better)

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Defiance Industries posted:

I guess Stackpole no longer has the pull to make them literally put him in the game as his self-insert character like they did for the CCG.

Behold, the man so charismatic and handsome that every woman falls in love with him and every man begs to be his friend.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

He looks like he's wearing cargo sweatpants

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

You just got Bossk'd

Boss, it's RIGHT there in his name

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

reignofevil posted:

Hoth may not be inhabitable but wookiepedia lists it as 100% clear of sith lord temples.

Wampa attacks: somewhat of a problem

https://i.imgur.com/RznB0qR.mp4

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

I grabbed my paperback of Crystal Star last time I was home, with the idea of doing a re-read thread. But I just canít bring myself to it

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

reignofevil posted:

I've read the saga of seven suns buddy, no dice.

THANK YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

I guess we all forgot the hyperspace jump into a planetary atmosphere (and through a shield) of TFA, or whatever the gently caress that skipping poo poo from RoS? At least in TLJ something bad happened when you hyperjumped directly into another thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Dapper_Swindler posted:

there is a part of ancient republic history in the old canon, when they just became the imperium of man for like a couple hundred years.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Pius_Dea

When they mentioned commissars I made a fart noise irl