Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This fucker

Irek Ismaren Gets turned into a cyborg, implants lightsabers to his body, and can mind trick droids.

There was also another ridiculous clown that had a double egded lightsaber with a beam in the middle connecting them. He also rode a t-rex or something. I couldn't find the picture.

The Shard were sentient crystals that rode around in robots, and they were even Jedi. These Jedi rocks had the very creative name of Iron Knights...

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Part of me is glad they wiped EU(Yuuzhan Vong), and part of me hates it because we have the sequels.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Starweirds

Basically hyperspace ghosts that appeared on ships and most who've seen one essentially went insane. They also appeared to spacers repairing their ships in deep space. They could use the force but hated any being who was force sensitive. It would shriek at you telepathically and rip you to shreds.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

skasion posted:

Separatists. Grievous did it for Dooku in Clone Wars

I think it was just that Clan(which was the most powerful). We see a witch on Dathomir in Jedi: Fallen Order.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

skasion posted:

Merrin is a lone survivor of that purge, she’s super hacked off about it still

Not lone, but they were defiantly scarce.

Wookieepedia posted:

Following the end of the Clone Wars, the Nightsisters' massacre at the hands of Grievous and Dooku became known, with very few Nightsisters remaining, like Merrin. However, as the Nightbrothers weren't wiped out. Merrin would take them as her servants and they took control of Dathomir during the age of the Galactic Empire.[12]

At some point during the age of the Galactic Empire, a female Inquisitor found Jerserra, a member of a Nightsister sect known as the Nardithi Nightsisters, and took her as an apprentice. However, years later, Jerserra betrayed her master, covered up her death, and took her double-bladed spinning lightsaber.[4]

The existence of the Nardithi might suggest there are a few, very small sects of witches somewhere out there.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

dordreff posted:

a true science fact from the new Empire Strikes Back short story collection is: all X-Wing pilots wear diapers

I'm pretty sure that's common across the board with jet fighter/long range bomber pilots and astronauts on earth.

Still, lol poop.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Is this another case of a sci-fi author inserting a wired fetish in theirs stories? Because even though pissing and making GBS threads your pants is apart of aerospace history, I can't help but feel someone used this an an excuse to get them pampers into star wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Up Circle posted:

corran horn hosed an otter

Lmfao