Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Polaron posted:

And then Thrawn found it and threw it at the New Republic.

Well, actually, it was found by Jorj Cardas who told Talon Karrde and Thrawn managed to stumble onto it independently.

I think it went something like that.

The Thrawn Trilogy are still better Episodes VII-IX than what we got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Cornwind Evil posted:

Supposedly to get your Star Wars name, you take the first three letter of your last name, then attach the first two letter of your first name, then for your second name, take the first two letters of your mother's maiden name, and attach the first three letters of the city you were born in.

Also I'm honestly surprised there isn't a list of Jedi who went evil because their order insisted on them being emotionally dead automatons forever in service of the 'greater good' instead of it all "THEY GOT ATTACHED TO SOMETHING AND THEN IT MADE THEM GO EVIL BECAUSE EMOTIONS."

I honestly wonder what path Anakin's plot might have taken had his backstory not been locked in stone by the time it started being told.

I'm Lebar Rimon.

I prefer my Star Wars rpg character names: Max Renegade and Buster Starwolf.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The best part about Lightsaber-knee guy is that the books he's in are actually pretty good aside from him. Written by Aaron Allston, the Wraith Squadron guy.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The resolution to that storyline was just so dumb.