Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Someone told me this is the place to post sexy Star Wars aliens, so here you go:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

Hang on a sec, those aren't sexy at all!

Not a fan of Dapper Dug and Big Titty Toydarian Jedi?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

So I Googled "Sexy Star Wars Gran" because I had a request for eyes, and this came up instead:

I got this guy, too.

He approves of that Gungan Gal's bombad bazongas

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Sanguinia posted:

What I want to know is why the barbarian thigh-highs have cut out heels...

Why not?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

BB-8 exhaust port beads

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

one of the better things out of the new canon is a short story from the new hope anthology where its just motti writing an angry letter to Imperial HR about how vader choked him and how he was just laying down LOGIC and REASON to Vader until vader forced his religion on motti.

Lmao, is Motti just space Ben Shapiro? Bet his wife is super disappointed, lol.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Asterite34 posted:

She's a doctor and she assures him being drier than Tatooine is perfectly normal.

"Facts don't care about the Force," sneers Motti, mugging at Darth Vader.

"Do that again, and you'll go home in an ambulance," Vader replies coldly.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Sanguinia posted:

Do you think he felt foolish when Luke used the Force to blow up his technological terror?

If he's anything like Benny S., he gets off on being proven wrong.

And he got off'd when proven wrong.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Jazerus posted:

i choose to believe that motti left the death star to go register a complaint in person on imperial center and had to watch his fascist FACTS and REASON empire collapse around him after he was reassigned to a poo poo posting for the rest of the war

Motti would go on to join the Galaxy Caller and challenge kindergarten graduates to defend the importance of "democracy" and "equal representation," and just DESTROY them with his arguments on how "democracy doesn't work."

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Robot Style posted:

Therm Scissorpunch is a Nephris from the planet Nepotis. Coincidentally, he only appeared in the movie that was co-written by Lawrence Kasdan's son.

lmao, somebody was saltier than crait

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

One of the biggest things that bothered me with the Sequel Trilogy is that it had zero interest in the setting. We never learn WHY the New Republic is not trying to stop the First Order, Luke left a map and R2-D2 is just powered down and "sad," Anakin's lightsaber survived the fall down through the atmosphere of Bespin, or what the Knights of Ren are. Yeah, there are comics or books that expand on it, but you shouldn't have to go to a book to figure out the most basic parts of the plot. It doesn't matter that jumping to hyperspace took a long time in the original series (which allowed for those chase scenes in the past). It doesn't matter that the superweapon is shooting different planets across space, and that people on the surface of one planet can see it happen.

It's so loving lazy and obvious that it was built around fetishizing the props and story beats from the OT.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

reignofevil posted:

I hope Disney backs up a truck full of money into your front yard and then sets you to work on why you'd put salt into your hand and taste it.

This reminds me of a bit from the movie "Showtime." Eddie Murphy is an actor who is cast in a "reality TV show" with real cop Robert De Niro. They hire an actor with experience playing a cop on TV (the great Bill Shatner!), and he shows Eddie Murphy's character about how he would taste drugs to test them for the TV show. De Niro retorts, "What if that was poison? That's why real cops don't do that."

It's funny because the tasting something to show that it is salt is a very cinematic thing to do, but eating something off of an alien planet's ground is probably one of the dumbest things you could do.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

They could always do something like reveal humanity was a slave species spread throughout the galaxy by one of those ancient empires (like the Rakatans and the Infinite Empire), or go the Star Trek route and say a Preserver-like group seeded different planets with genetic material. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Jazerus posted:

the rakatans are almost certainly the explanation at least in part. they had a big fuckoff war with some other ancient aliens pretty close to coruscant and corellia, and they had force-based stargates to a bunch of other places in the galaxy. this is maybe how the chiss came to be, too - the rakata were initially based in the unknown regions.

the preserver-type explanation doesn't make too much sense because humans are all virtually identical and the human ancestry of near-human species like the twi'leks is part of recorded history, if a dim and unclear part of history

the real answer however, is that corran horn retroactively created humans by loving an otter in a time paradox

I think Corran Horn loving an otter is how Wookies were made