Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

Jedi Council: why are we only just now hearing about Senator Palpatine's move to disband the galactic council and declare himself emperor?!

Yoda: warned you we did, by email, months ago.

Jedi council: we get thousands of emails a day, do you expect us to pay attention to every single one? You should have dealt with this well before it became a problem for us.

Yoda: speak for the council I do not, decision made by committee it must. Know this you do, your literal job to act on these things it is.

Jedi council: and your job is to make us look good, Yoda. Don't forget who gave you a position on this council, and generously paid your expenses from Dagobah. You need to fix this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

(Source)

https://i.imgur.com/XLV65Ri.gifv

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

(Source)

Oy gevalt, how did I get mixed up with this verkakte bounty hunter!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

(Source)

reignofevil posted:

But we actually know the real origin of snoke!

Voldemort?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

(Source)

Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father.