Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Dixie cup soldiers really went with the overall color scheme.

vvv yep

doctorfrog fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

IMO this should end with them cutting in line for a ride

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

*batman theme*

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Pretty fun edit. Does kinda echo how joyless modern movies are, especially when the ultra deadly serious fight scene is contrasted with the acting of humans. But hey, for a wish fulfillment video, I liked it.

doctorfrog fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 26, 2020

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

get started on your covert amazon child profile now!

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Raluek posted:

if you dont have to brace against recoil, which for a laser gun i would imagine would be the case, that actually appears to be the done thing.

look at a video of high level air pistol shooters, for example.

I generally don't apply hi-res texture packs to retro games, because all they do is highlight how hosed up the polygonal characters look.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Luke milking a space seal was the most unnecessary scene in any Star Wars movie.

the milk looked green to me, and the space seal looked about like the average star wars fan, so I just assumed it was a covert joke about getting more money out of its fans.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I donít need to know the story of this photo as Iíve already incorporated it into my Star Wars mind canon and the reality can only disappoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I also feel like Obi Wan shouldnít be holding anything. He should just have his hands folded with the thumbs and pinkies making little steeple points.