Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

This is amazing!

I heard somewhere that Cushing actually got a huge kick out of playing Tarkin and wished there was a way he could come back.

My friends got me into the Star Wars minis games X-Wing and Armada; I just bum off their X-Wing models but they got me into collecting my own Rebel fleet for Armada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

General Hugs

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

um, excuse me

excuse me

are you loving saying that the gonk droid isn't worth making a movie about??

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

not a fan of this take on Bucky O'Hare

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

the Rebel fleet's between Endor and the Death Star. there are these things called "tractor beams" and "deflector shields" in Star Wars. they just shoved the Death Star wreckage out of the way. no big deal

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

for some reason i'm getting a huge Black Adder vibe off these dudes

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

Ralph Hurley posted:

These are amazing

This is one of my favorite Star Wars posters ever:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

Barry Foster posted:

I love that shot so much. ROTJ space battle = best space battle ever put to film

Big, big agreed.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

fuckin' bullshit fortune cookie, that's not a fortune, that's advice. don't give me some goddamn advice cookie and call it a fortune cookie. gently caress!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

~this is me posting irl~

SlothfulCobra posted:

Palpatine decided Vader was hitting a slump and needed to re-prove his worth, so he cut off half his limbs and dumped him on a planet with the order to survive without using the force while Palpatine sent people to kill him. Vader had to rebuild himself with parts from old nonfunctioning droids, and his arm came from a super battle droid.

It's a hell of a thing.

??????????????????????