Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

This is amazing!

I heard somewhere that Cushing actually got a huge kick out of playing Tarkin and wished there was a way he could come back.

My friends got me into the Star Wars minis games X-Wing and Armada; I just bum off their X-Wing models but they got me into collecting my own Rebel fleet for Armada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
General Hugs

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
um, excuse me

excuse me

are you loving saying that the gonk droid isn't worth making a movie about?? :toughguy:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

not a fan of this take on Bucky O'Hare

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

the Rebel fleet's between Endor and the Death Star. there are these things called "tractor beams" and "deflector shields" in Star Wars. they just shoved the Death Star wreckage out of the way. no big deal

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

for some reason i'm getting a huge Black Adder vibe off these dudes

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ralph Hurley posted:

These are amazing

This is one of my favorite Star Wars posters ever:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Barry Foster posted:

I love that shot so much. ROTJ space battle = best space battle ever put to film

Big, big agreed.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

fuckin' bullshit fortune cookie, that's not a fortune, that's advice. don't give me some goddamn advice cookie and call it a fortune cookie. gently caress!!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

SlothfulCobra posted:

Palpatine decided Vader was hitting a slump and needed to re-prove his worth, so he cut off half his limbs and dumped him on a planet with the order to survive without using the force while Palpatine sent people to kill him. Vader had to rebuild himself with parts from old nonfunctioning droids, and his arm came from a super battle droid.

It's a hell of a thing.

??????????????????????

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
the ending is such an unearned reversal, too. like, the whole sequel trilogy has this increasingly dour and bleak outlook on ~~*~the Resistance~*~~ having fewer and fewer resources to fight what appears to be an even more powerful empire, climaxing at TROS with a bare handful of starfighters and a sole troop transport facing off against a super-armada of death penis star destroyers... which is then reversed at the very end with "and then the whole galaxy finally got off their asses and simultaneously wiped out the death penis star destroyers that had already got loose in addition to the huge fleet"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
not to mention the incredibly bleak juxtaposition of showing the First Order kidnapping children throughout the galaxy to indoctrinate into being soldiers, and then showing the whole death penis fleet being annihilated - welp, guess all those brainwashed kids just got to eat hot laser death! hooray!! :buddy:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

i want to know more about this AU. do more jedi wind up escaping and surviving because vader's too busy fighting even bigger clone wars? do the separatists finish their death star and we wind up seeing palpatine throwing the entire imperial fleet at it? (or does he build his own death star and we see a duel of the death stars???)

do we wind up getting a vader/grievous showdown??

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

reignofevil posted:

On the other hand Vader could just pick him up from like twenty feet away and throw him into a wall repeatedly.

yeah or just use the Force to squeeze his heart or something.

edit: or hell, just do what he did to Luke and use the force to toss a bunch of poo poo at Grievous. oh you sliced the big storage crate in half? that's nice, it's still hitting you, good job dumbass

Farmer Crack-Ass fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 7, 2022

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
what's the starlight beacon

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

theflyingexecutive posted:

Every time you question how the prequels interfere with OT canon, a Disney suit's hand gets closer to a binder marked "Ep 4-6 Remake Plans"

lol they're probably just waiting for ol' George to kick the bucket blow his primary motivator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

tbh the straps made me think of yoda's ears