Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

It's pretty dang sad, especially because that had to be the best take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Except for Take Mercy I think that's the best templating I've ever seen on custom magic cards.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Cos Dashit

(It never made it into a movie but that really was Lucas's original name for the emperor.)

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Alright, I cracked up

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

If he can cover his vitals bits why, uhh, doesn't he?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'm always incredibly surprised at how good all of the Lego takes on Star Wars and Batman/DC are.

Lego Batman might legitimately be one of the better movies I've seen in years.

I don't watch a ton of movies mind you, but it was still really good.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Marvel produced a comic series in said time given the only constraints that they couldn't do anything important with the main characters. At some point Han Solo arrived on Aduba-3 and formed a rag-tag band consisting of himself, Jaxxon (said rabbit), Don-Wan Kihotey (a crazy old man with a light saber who's deluded himself into thinking he's a Jedi), not Luke Skywalker, and maybe some other people. They fight off the local bandits and then some superlizard comes out of the crystal filled cave and they fight it off.

The old Marvel star wars comics were crazy as poo poo and star wars is worse for not following on their legacy.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Hazo posted:

I'm the tiny PEZ-dispenser-sized lightsabers

They weren't on Bespin
:goonsay:

Cloud city is above Bespin?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Hazo posted:

Cloud City isn't on Bespin, it's in orbit above it. Hence the :goonsay:

On vs near is an interesting question for gas giants, but it's within the atmosphere.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

loving A I want to watch Hungarian Star Wars, it looks loving awesome.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Needs the smile at the end.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Angry Salami posted:

Spotted this in Iran a few years back.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A. That's brutal as gently caress.

B. Did Grevious really not appear before Ep3? Dang, yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

indigi posted:

the imperial stuff is all deliberately designed and appointed with a unifying aesthetic while the rebels are just whatever an individual cell could scrap together on a shoestring budget, it’s kinda hard to build a marketing agenda around that. even turning to the Jedi for semiotics doesn’t really work cause everything is austere and drab

Visions of brown and beige covering ever piece of prequel marketing.