Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its such a dangerous weapon and with jedi powers you could just pretend to be john wick w/ a blaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It goes vwoom vwoom though which a blaster does not. Its the perfect weapon

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

edit: ^^^^^ :hmmyes:

Does a blaster go "wmmmmm mmmmmmm wooommmmmm vrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zooommmmm" when I wave it around over my head?

Checkmate

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Plus you can customise it any colour you want so i can fight space nazis with my rainbow lightsaber. Meanwhile a blaster just shoots red.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yes, I want a cool red lightsaber op

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Yeah I do even though I know I would cut my own leg off or something

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

fools, all of you

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

fools, all of you

U try to shoot me but i deflect your blasts with my objectively better weapon

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can get one at Disneyland for literally like 290 dollars

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i would sell it to elon musk for like 1 billion dollars and then lol heartily when he chops his dick off with it by accident at the next tesla press conference

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Pick posted:

Where tf Disney getting kyber crystals from? loving Epcot??

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
I definitely stopped wanting a lightsaber when I realized the force was basically necessary to keep yourself from dying with it. I would accidentally chop off an arm so quick

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pick posted:

My dumb rear end is actually tempted to go do this so I can finally have the cool red lightsaber of my dreams. Pray for me and my wallet.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I feel that you can use it without the force because its just a space sword but you need the force to do poo poo like deflect stair's blasts

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
guns killed all the jedi.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

It's just $200 at your local Disneyland

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

light sabers loving suck eat my dic obiwan

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

180$ to be less effective than pee in a butt

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

My dumb rear end is actually tempted to go do this so I can finally have the cool red lightsaber of my dreams. Pray for me and my wallet.

You get it’ll just be a long light bulb right and not actually cut things (joking aside they’re neat but jeez $).

Namtab posted:

I feel that you can use it without the force because its just a space sword but you need the force to do poo poo like deflect stair's blasts

Not sure where I picked it up but I sort of assumed you needed the force to have the sense abilities to not chop off fingers and heads (yours) but maybe I just imagine being good at it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

But it’s a really cool-looking long light bulb

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would weld it to the hood of my car and joust around town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mediaphage posted:

You get it’ll just be a long light bulb right and not actually cut things (joking aside they’re neat but jeez $).

Not sure where I picked it up but I sort of assumed you needed the force to have the sense abilities to not chop off fingers and heads (yours) but maybe I just imagine being good at it

you figure that the blade is completely weightless so unless you have special force senses you will probably gently caress up real fast and slice yr own rear end off