Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Back in 2009 there was a project where the entire film A New Hope was divided into 15-second segments, and then each segment was assigned to people for the purpose of recreating it however the hell they wanted. Once each 15-second segment was completed, they all got spliced together into one film.

The result is an amazing work of art, where you can see your favorite characters portrayed by professional cosplayers before suddenly turning into stop-animated toys or a college-aged Obi-wan in a dorm room with a scotch tape beard.

This is my favorite Star Wars thing I've encountered, and now I'm excited to share it with all of you. Enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/34948855

http://www.starwarsuncut.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

This is legit art and one of the better fan made things I've seen from Star Wars. Need to re-watch it this weekend.

There's a part at the beginning that I always lose it at. It's when Leia is putting the space-CD or whatever in RD and there's a WinXP 'USB device detected" da-DONK noise in the audio.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

theres one for empire strikes back too but im too lazy to go find it

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is legit art and one of the better fan made things I've seen from Star Wars. Need to re-watch it this weekend.

There's a part at the beginning that I always lose it at. It's when Leia is putting the space-CD or whatever in RD and there's a WinXP 'USB device detected" da-DONK noise in the audio.

My favorite part is near the middle.

"GuzzzzuuuzzzuuooooooochewBACCA!"
"Boy, you said it, Chewy."