Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

But only when you're assessing it as a series of videos game;

X-Wing/TIE Fighter
Jedi Knight series
KOToR 1/2
Episode 1 Racer
Jedi Fallen Order (it's good tbh)
Empire at War
The Force Unleashed 1/2
Rogue Squadron
Battlefront II

Huge collection of games that range from good to outright bangers.

Thank you for reading my thesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

X-wing owns

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
That Episode 1 puzzle game where you move collapsible junkyard droids around to colored doors on the ground, too

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Ms Adequate posted:

But only when you're assessing it as a series of videos game;

X-Wing/TIE Fighter
Jedi Knight series
KOToR 1/2
Episode 1 Racer
Jedi Fallen Order (it's good tbh)
Empire at War
The Force Unleashed 1/2
Rogue Squadron
Battlefront II

Huge collection of games that range from good to outright bangers.

Thank you for reading my thesis.

I don’t like force unleashed op

However its really cool how there was a seemingly endless barrage of Star Wars games from mid-90s till the end of the prequels, and I think that Disney’s failure to mirror this constant production/marketing net juggernaut for the sequel trilogy is fuckin lame. Rise of Skywalker got a preview event in Fortnite. Why wasn’t there a Star Wars game they could do that in? Nobody in charge of the brand could be bothered seemingly

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Why they don't make a VR Tie Fighter or Pod Racing game is beyond our non-CEO brain's understanding

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

skasion posted:

I don’t like force unleashed op

However its really cool how there was a seemingly endless barrage of Star Wars games from mid-90s till the end of the prequels, and I think that Disney’s failure to mirror this constant production/marketing net juggernaut for the sequel trilogy is fuckin lame. Rise of Skywalker got a preview event in Fortnite. Why wasn’t there a Star Wars game they could do that in? Nobody in charge of the brand could be bothered seemingly

Supposedly Battlefront II got new TROS maps but I haven’t seen them.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Roth posted:

Why they don't make a VR Tie Fighter or Pod Racing game is beyond our non-CEO brain's understanding

you couldn't play the pod racing game without precognitive abilities tho

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

El Generico posted:

you couldn't play the pod racing game without precognitive abilities tho

lore accurate

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'll forever be mad they let EA gently caress up Battlefront, a legit great franchise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Battlefront_II_(2005_video_game) '05 Battlefront 2 was an instant classic and a big reason I stuck with my PSP until the x button fell off

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Star Wars EA Battlefront 2 is now a perfectly fine game about two years after the initial release, but 2005 Battlefront 2 can't be topped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

I'll forever be mad they let EA gently caress up Battlefront, a legit great franchise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Battlefront_II_(2005_video_game) '05 Battlefront 2 was an instant classic and a big reason I stuck with my PSP until the x button fell off

dang i played it on the psp too. rocket launchers and sniper rifles sucked because they cant lock on and you cant aim for poo poo with those controls