Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This is the thread for Sith, so we can all gain understanding through power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sithed

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Best Sith designs

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Roth posted:

Best Sith designs

you know we never saw under that mask..... what if theyre the same person...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
They are right, the putty used to put a little horns on his head looks terrible

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

cuntman.net posted:

you know we never saw under that mask..... what if theyre the same person...

They're friends

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

it would explain why the corners of his hood are weird and angular!!

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Me, contemplating the Rule of Two: *counting on my hands* Okay, there's my Sith master, there's me, and now there's a new guy who's like the strongest force user ever.......hmmm.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Should’ve used the poo poo Post tag imo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

dudeness posted:

Me, contemplating the Rule of Two: *counting on my hands* Okay, there's my Sith master, there's me, and now there's a new guy who's like the strongest force user ever.......hmmm.

lol

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

this was the original design for darth maul but they decided it was too scary

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Far above, far below. We don’t know where we’ll fall. Far above, far below. What once was great is rendered small.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This thread gets extra close attention because I already know it's about the bad guys!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

*Letting the anger flow through me*

A city-wide planet like Coruscant is completely outside the realm of possibility. For starters at a population density of 50,000 per square Kilometer there would need to be roughly 80,000 planets completely covered in farms as well as one million destroyer-class cargo spaceships making deliveries daily. Once you combine the CO2 emissions from those cargo ships along with the other ships no doubt making deliveries daily, the farts of all the resident, the transportation infrastructure of the planet etc. the planet would have a greenhouse gas effect such that it would be quickly rendered uninhabitable for humans within several days. Considering that Coruscant is the homeworld of the human species in the Star Wars universe this is obviously untenable. Furthermore...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I read the first collection of the Darth Vader comic recently and it whipped.

The action scenes were cool, the art was good, and they actually make him evil and Sith-y instead of like putting him up exclusively against other bad guys like I was afraid they’d do. There’s one part where a bunch of bounty hunters start shooting at him in a bar (because he’s still new to being Darth Vader so no one knows yet how afraid of him they should be) and he just starts force-grabbing random patrons and using them as shields lol

Highly recommended to other people who think the Sith are the best part of Star Wars.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

cuntman.net posted:

this was the original design for darth maul but they decided it was too scary

She looks like an anime convention raver

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

my favorite sith is the cool one OP.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

my favorite sith is the cool one OP.

That’s all of them.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[Suddenly remembers the main character of Force Unleashed and like the guy who had little lightsabers on his knees and poo poo] That’s almost all of them.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

That’s all of them.

:ocelot:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

takoro misashi thank you for your service

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The action scenes were cool, the art was good, and they actually make him evil and Sith-y instead of like putting him up exclusively against other bad guys like I was afraid they’d do. There’s one part where a bunch of bounty hunters start shooting at him in a bar (because he’s still new to being Darth Vader so no one knows yet how afraid of him they should be) and he just starts force-grabbing random patrons and using them as shields lol

Highly recommended to other people who think the Sith are the best part of Star Wars.

He has so many great evil moments in that comic.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Darth Vader by Keiron Gillen is a good, somewhat serious-ish look at Vader post A New Hope.

Darth Vader by Charles Soule is a good, dumb fun look at Vader post Revenge of the Sith.

I'd really recommend reading both of them, and I hope Greg Pak continues the Darth Vader comics being the best ones in a couple weeks.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I favorite sith has always been Asajj Ventress. The sith side always looks like a huge sausage festival and needs more evil ladies. Same with Jedi, but they are just assholes so who cares.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

That sure looks like someone brimming with supernatural rage

"Hi I'm Darth Maul and I'll be your antagonist for the evening."

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
This guy might be a sith, I'm really not sure

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Asgerd posted:

Huge lol at the shoulder spikes. "I'm already wearing eight lightsabers, would ten be too much? I think so, ten would definitely be overkill."

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Asgerd posted:

Why does he look like a Sith football player? Coach says I gotta kill 4 Jedi before next week's game or else I'm cut!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Would a Sith use lightsaber nunchucks?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
How come the Sith were the only ones with new lightsaber tech (at least in the movies)?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

C-Euro posted:

How come the Sith were the only ones with new lightsaber tech (at least in the movies)?

They were the forward thinking force using faction for sure. They later invented literal helicopter lightsabers.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

If you swing a flash light on a string around it will make you fly too. This is how light works

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
They fly now???

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mooey Cow posted:

They fly now???

They fly now?!

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
How come there are sometimes Dark Jedi who work for the Sith, but never any Light Sith who work for the Jedi?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Asgerd posted:

How come there are sometimes Dark Jedi who work for the Sith, but never any Light Sith who work for the Jedi?

this was pretty much the only good part of SWTOR, the occasional sith (possibly including the player character) who's not a complete psychopath

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Desperado Bones posted:

I favorite sith has always been Asajj Ventress. The sith side always looks like a huge sausage festival and needs more evil ladies. Same with Jedi, but they are just assholes so who cares.
Same, but mostly because goth skinheads are my fetish.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

drat. This looks extremely fuckin cool and I should read through it this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Darth Traya is the only smart Sith. And she's barely even Sith.