Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

MadDogMike posted:

Yeah, I managed several Star Destroyer kills in X-Wing thanks to my Y-Wing taking out the shields then ion bolting the sucker to helplessness and after clearing the other enemies just parking and blasting it dead before I left the mission. Got pretty funny during the campaign to destroy the Star Destroyer Invincible when I had killed the thing repeatedly in multiple missions before it was supposed to officially die (including the very first one it popped up in). Not sure if it was living up to its name or hilariously failing to on reflection.

what game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

real life

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

cuntman.net posted:

wedge antilles didnt kill either death star, troll. get in an x wing and fly away

WRONG. He killed half the 2nd, and is the only pilot to survive both death star runs.
Luke killed the first with an X-wing.

Ergo, X-wings killed both Death Stars. And starkiller base if you wanna go there.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Menacer
Nov 25, 2000
Failed Sega Accessory Ahoy!

MJP posted:

Missile boat > *

what the fck is wrong with you, the missile boat sucks rear end

yeah cool let me have a limited amount of real ammunication and one stupid poo poo laser that sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Menacer posted:

what the fck is wrong with you, the missile boat sucks rear end

yeah cool let me have a limited amount of real ammunication and one stupid poo poo laser that sucks.

Yeah that's why you dump your ordinance outside of laser range, pull a 180 hit the SLAMs and go reload from your handy space tug while everything blows up behind you.

Cool Ties Don't Look at Explosions.