Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What's so good about B-wings exactly and also do they actually appear in any of the movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

you gotta say it “bwing” instead of “bee wing” and suddenly it’s great

My god

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

One of the rebellion's most well armed star fighters, the B-Wing has been personally designed by Admiral Ackbar. The B-Wing supports an array of weapons including Ion canons, Proton Torpedo launchers and laser canons. Because the cockpit is surrounded by a unique gyro-stabilization system, the pilot always remains stationary, even as the rest of the ship rotates during flight.

Lol can you imagine Mark Milley showing up to the Pentagon with a new tank he designed on a cocktail napkin

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What are the, uh, waffle things on the side of tie fighters for exactly

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

El Burbo posted:

What the gently caress

From the hit show on Disney plus, The Mandolorian

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So where are the radiators on all the other starfighters hmm

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rebel pilot: sweating, angry, can't get rid of this guy
TIE pilot: cool and calm in the climate controlled cabin

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

Also TIE Fighter: no shields, no hyperdrive, barely functional ejector seat

The Chad TIE fighter

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ok something I’ve never been 100% sure of: the torpedos are headed horizontally down the trench and then suddenly turn sharply down into the vertical port, correct? It's always struck me as odd, even as a kid, doesn’t seem stuff should move like that

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I would simply fly straight the gently caress at the hole from deep space and easily destroy the Death Star with a direct shot

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

the R S T L N and E wings were quite common. Now select three more wings, and a vowel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lol