Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Cage Kicker posted:

yub yub, Commander

:hai:

This has inspired me to replay TIE Fighter. Maybe I'll pick up a flight stick for it sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Pretty sure I'm gonna shell out for VR and a proper hotas for this game and never look back.

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Spookydonut posted:

Uh do you mean VR + knuckle controllers?

I may have to amend my previous post

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Lieutenant Kettch and I will fight you.

surf rock posted:

I liked Rogue Squadron but looooooooved Rogue Squadron 2. That game being a launch title on the Gamecube blew my loving mind with its graphics.

Also:

We've got to protect the frigate at all costs!
Red Leader, we can't take much more!
That frigate's not gonna last much longer!
Red Leader, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Also, this.

I loved the rogue squadron games so much but

gently caress the frigate

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

I bought a hotas for this (and for Ace Combat 7) and it immediately started developing a rightward drift so that sucks.

I have a ticket open with Thrustmaster to see if it can be fixed or if I'll have to return it and get a new one but COVID made the response times almost two week from initial ticket. :argh: