Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!

The Interloper posted:

Anyone play Star Wars: Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter in the PS2 era? Being the closest thing there was to a continuation of the X-Wing series (as in simply being Star Wars flight games; I kind of doubt they play at all similar), I always wanted to try them but never got around to it. No Rogue Squadron for me as I didn't have a Gamecube and last I checked they didn't even work on Dolphin.
I remember really enjoying Starfighter. The ships handled differently, I really liked the voice actor of Nym, and the Havoc was a beast to fly with. It's available on Steam, if you want to give it a try.

https://twitter.com/XWingVR/status/1205587213792079872
Came across this little fan-made gem awhile back. It doesn't have HOTAS support yet, but if you have a VR system, it's definitely worth checking out.

Isn't there also a VR Mod for X-Wing Alliance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU