Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

As a kid I felt so accomplished when I figured out that you could fly inside the hangars of enemy ships. They have no guns inside their hangar, and you can do full damage to it from in there. So I flew in, shot it down to a couple of percent, then got out and plinked it a little from a distance as a finisher. It took loving forever, but the AI had no answer so I racked up a bunch of cheap big ship kills.

The major drawback is that when the ship turns it rolls a bit and you have to be loving careful and on the ball to not get owned by collision damage. 100% doable though. 1 TIE Fighter vs an SSD took about an hour and some luck to not get hit on the way out.

I had too much spare time.

Complications fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

AlternateNu posted:

The Z-95 was the direct predecessor to the T-65 X-Wing, so yeah. It is like comparing the F-15 to the F/A-18.

And this, children, is what bait looks like. Now observe the nerds as they twitch angrily towards the reply button...