Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
View Results

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth; I am a citizen of the world.

Goonk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth; I am a citizen of the world.

*scowling, deep in thought*

Ghonk

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

code:
          G O N K
       G O N K
    G O N K
 G O N K

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

the real question is why that robot was programmed to be a sadist

if there's anything I've learned from watching tech guys try to bring cyberpunk to life, that will be the norm

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

Some Goon posted:

*to the tune of YMCA*

G-O-N-K

Gonkey Kong

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Progonkive rock.

The Progonkive Caucus of the Senate

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

fartknocker posted:

I mean, Iím not happy, but thatís not gonna stop me from saying gonk.

Gonk.

I wasn't happy, until...Gonk.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

Wanna see a Gonk cut of Star Wars.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

гонк

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

They got the TV, we got the truth
They own the judges and we got the proof
We got hella people, they got helicopters
They got the bombs and we got the, we got the

GONK

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

Gonk Zappa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

Sand dan Gonkta