Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Gonk?

Gonk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:same: please

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

the_enduser posted:

Has anyone said... Gonk?

Fine, I’ll say it.

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cease to Hope posted:

why would you program any robot to feel pain

So you can also program them to feel love.

Also, gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk right.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Man with the Golden Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Radio Gonk Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk Squadron

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Shadows of the Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sally posted:

excellent posts by fartgonker

:tipshat: Thanks, formerly known as Gonk Rendar

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Looking at the ‘ol book shelf, lemme finish the series:

Gonk Squadron
Wedge’s Gonkble
The Gonktos Trap
The Gonkta War
Wraith Gonkdron
Iron Gonk (Or Gonk Fist, take your pick)
Gonk Command
Gonk’s Revenge
Stargonkers of Gonkdumar
Mercy Gonk

Written by Michael A. Stackgonk and Aaron Allston (Rest in gonk).

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ingonkious Basterds
The Longest Gonk
A Gonk Too Far

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Everybody Wants Gonk!!, from the album Women and Gonk First

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cease to Hope posted:

gonk in place of another gonk, creating funny juxtapogonktion

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Gonk Academy Trilogy:

Gonk Search
Gonk Apprentice
Champions of the Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Both droids are good in their own ways. I’d watch a show about a Gonk and MSE going around the galaxy getting into mischief and solving mysteries.

That said, gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
In the Court of the Crimson Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ror posted:

a classic of the gonk rock genre

Progonkive rock.

Saul Kain posted:

Gonked in the gonker.

Chuck Tingle’s Gonk series is off to a good start.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
GonkHub :wiggle:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I mean, I’m not happy, but that’s not gonna stop me from saying gonk.

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ror posted:

i will only play Star Wars games that let me play as a gonk

There’s a Gonk droid and if you click on it, it Gonks. I did this several times.

Also, Rebel pilots can have a mini Gonk figure in their cockpits. It’s entire description text is “Gonk. Gonk. Gonk.” This once again proves their fighters are superior.

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

nine-gear crow posted:

How many hours of your life and/or real actual dollars do you have to sacrifice to EA in order to get it?

Zero real money, maybe a handful of multiplayer matches to get the in game cosmetic currency. I think it can even be the first thing you unlock after one match or doing the training mission vs AI.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kesper North posted:

Blue Droid Gonk.

Blue Milk Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
G O N K
O
N
K

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Some Goon posted:

If only I had the skills, I would make a version of Scatman John's 1995 smash hit "Scatman", but it would be Gonkman, and all of the scatting would be replaced with the Gonk sound, not autotuned or anything. But I don't, so... Just pretend I did that.

Gonk drat

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I guess I didn't rate it yet. My vote pushed it into gold.

2 people voted less than 5. <:mad:>

What the gonk is wrong with people?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sally posted:

there's only two gold threads in this subforum... and one of them is gonk...

Imagine the Jeremiah Johnson nodding gif, but with a Gonk droid.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Needs to be a Jawa in the background.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

TK-42-1 posted:

Is a Gonk not entitled to the sweat of his chassis?

BRB, gonna sell bottles of Gonk Sweat & Bath Water on the holonet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes: