Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

OB_Juan posted:

All GONKs are beautiful, OP.

Fuzz posted:

Don't GONK shame.

:hmmyes: Gonk yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
If gonk is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
G
O
N
K

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’ve given this a lot of thought and consideration:

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

AndyElusive posted:

How have you not been renamed Gonknocker yet?

I would never knock a gonk against its will.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Full Metal Jackass posted:

this gonk impressively fucks

It’s a gonky show.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gonk :haibrower:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:GONK:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I support gonking in all its forms.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
May the gonk be with you.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zefiel posted:

GROOOONK

:hmmno:

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

evobatman posted:

I let out a gonk as I draw my lightsaber

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:ninja: Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Whom does the Gonk gonk for? It gonks for thee.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Fuzz posted:

I take off and nothin' shoots me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, Boba, just how you feel
You got to roll with the Sarlacc and get to what's real

Ah, can't you see me standin' here
I got my back against the tractor beam
I ain't the worst that you've seen
Ah, can't you see what I mean?

Ah, might as well gonk (Gonk!)
Might as well gonk
Go ahead and gonk (Gonk!)
Go ahead and gonk
Ow, oh, hey, you
Who said that?
Boba, how you been?
You say you don't know
You won't know until you begin

So can't ya see me standing here
I got my back against the tractor beam
I ain't the worst that you've seen
Ah, can't you see what I mean?

Ah, might as well gonk (Gonk!)
Go ahead and gonk
Might as well gonk (Gonk!)
Go ahead and gonk
Gonk!

Might as well gonk (Gonk!)
Go ahead and gonk
Get it in, gonk (Gonk!)
Go ahead and gonk

Gonk!
Gonk!
Gonk!
Gonk!

Gonk yeah.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I have gonked.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

davebo posted:

David Lee Gonk was much better than Sammy Hagonk.

The best live version of the band was with Gonky Cherone.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Today’s Bad Batch gets two Gonks up.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Gonking is actually bad imho

Send this heretic to the spice mines of Kessel.

Gonk-4-Ever

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I like to Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonky is okay.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonky gonna have a friend next season.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back
And gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
rofg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Run GNK.

Snoop Gonky Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
MC Gonker

You all should now be picturing a Gonk droid doing as close to the hammer dance or 2 Legit 2 Quit as possible.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk Gone Bad

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

reignofevil posted:

That's Gonk Droid.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk