Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Can someone please spare a Gonk in these trying times?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I am one with the Gonk and the Gonk is with me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’s my party and I’ll gonk if I want to.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I won! Gonk yeah!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ikanreed posted:

Tell me more

Gonk gonk gonk.

Gonk gonk gonk gonk.

Gonk, gonk gonk gonk, gonk gonk. Gonk? Gonk gonk. Gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk, gonk gonk gonk.

Gonk gonk… gonk… Gonk gonk gonk gonk. Gonk, gonk gonk. Gonk! Gonk gonk gonk!

Gonk, gonk gonk, gonk gonk, gonk, gonk, gonk gonk.

Gonk.

Since I can’t link a video in a spoiler tag, if you aren’t familiar with it, look up Alex Lifeson’s acceptance speech from when Rush went into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and you’ll get the idea.

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk yeah.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
For those of you wondering, yes, Kenobi had a gonk in it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
G

O

N

K

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hello my baby
Hello my honey
Hello my ragtime gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Whose gonkin’?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
There will never be an end to gonk.

Gonk is eternal.

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes: Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
GÖÑ|<

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonking feels good still

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I am one with the Gonk and the Gonk is with me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Look at the size of that Gonk!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
You gonked in that thing?! You’re braver than I thought.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rogue Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ror posted:

you can’t just waltz in here and gonk, do you think this the gonk room or something?

Gonk.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Gentledroids, you can’t gonk here! This is the gonk room!

Gonk.

ikanreed posted:

Mein fuhrer, I can gonk!

…Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I feel like Gonking, so I will.

Gonk.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I also love that my phone autocorrect capitalizes Gonking

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
A gonk that will live in infamy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Aquatic Gonk Dance

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Look at the size of that Gonk!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
God Save the Gonk

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Icon Of Sin posted:

Gonk save the gonk :colbert:

Gonk gonk the Gonk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh gonk, you’re gonna make me gonk!