Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
Gonk
View Results

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

The lovely tech in sci-fi thread briefly became the glorious tech in sci-fi thread:

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Gonk Star Droid.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Gonk on the Train? No

Girl on the Gonk? Almost

Gonk on the Gonk. Yeah, that's the good stuff

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Anakin. I told you it would come to this! I was right! The gonks are taking over!

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

The Lego Advent calendar has a snowman Gonk!

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Gonk!

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

fartknocker posted:

Gonk the gonk be with gonk.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

AndyElusive posted:

'Cause I'm a G.N.K, I'm dynamite!
G.N.K, and I'll win the fight!
G.N.K, I'm a power load!
G.N.K, watch me explode!

Industrial Automaton would like to express its strong disapproval of the message in the recent hit song "GNK". Despite the lyrics, our GNK line of droids, commonly and affectionately known as "Gonks", do not explode under normal circumstances of use. Industrial Automaton complies with all Imperial and industry safety standards and ensures all of our Gonks have adequate insulation and circuit breakers to prevent catastrophic explosions. Please feel confident in your use of all GNK products.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Are you telling me there's no single sign for "Gonk"? That seems wrong some how.

PS: Gonk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Le gonque