Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1229574576096464896

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

FunkyAl posted:

I never watched this show, but I'm curious to find out if they saved the cheerleader

Pro tip: Do not read up on Hayden Panitierre's actual life for the past decade

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The Holdo stuff is hard to deal with because a) the Hot Topic haircut pulls you completely out of the verisimilitude of the movie, and b) she's a terrible commander who treats Poe like dirt and withholds crucial information from her subordinates(?) but then decides she likes(??) him after pushing him to a near mutiny(???), all of which is particularly off-putting since these are supposed to be "the good guys". The hyperspace charge is one of the greatest shots in all of Star Wars; too bad the road we took to get there was so bumpy.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Milkfred E. Moore posted:

I think Rian Johnson could actually do an interesting Star Wars film. His trilogy could've been good, I think. But, hey, that's dead too.

You just made me realize that I would 100% completely, unironically, love to see a Rian Johnson version of the prequels.