Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Remember when Finn went into a coma and nobody force healed him. He didn't even wake up until they were losing the war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
I mean, he was a senator, if you wanna know what his d&b look like just become an intern.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Here's my pitch for Star Wars (the tenth star wars will be called Star Wars) by JJ Abrams

A mysterious lightning cloud opens above Tattooine, a massive ship exits and sits in orbit.
A young man, played by Chris Pine is tending a moisture farm, he notices the crazy stuff. A small ship seems to escape from all the hubbub and is heading straight for him AHHH.

Chris Pine runs (this is the first of many running sequences) away thinking it's going to crash. He hides behind some dumb space poo poo.

And hears nothing

He looks up, an old woman is standing there, holding a stupid staff.

"Luke Skywalker, my name is Rey, I've come from the future to save the universe and I need your help"

And also Obi Wan is played by Bones. I can't remember the actor's name at the moment. Zachary Quinto is Han Solo.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Palpatine, much like herpes, will always return.

And Palpatine has herpes as well.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
I literally can't tell the difference between that and any other lightsaber.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Rose coulda become the rocketeer instead of rocketeer girl.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Rose: Listen Finn, I have something to tell you. Something that may shock you!

Rose: I'm Zorii Bliss

Finn: zoriwho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Star War has been outlawed, all territorial disputes are now decided by gladiatorial combat between two massive fighting machines.