Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Kaysette posted:

sheev did a big cum in someone and now we have TROS

Do you think the face Sheev makes when he blasts someone with force lightning is the same face he makes when he blasts someone with his evil baby juice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

Literally not important. The movie doesn't even tell you which one of them was Palpy's kid.

At some point someone says that Palpatine had a son. I don’t remember who said it, but I distinctly remember it being said. So, Sheev is Rey’s paternal grandfather. Her dad’s Y chromosome comes from Palpatine’s nut.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

2house2fly posted:

The big problem with TLJ was that at the end there were only eight villain characters- Hux, Kylo, and the Knights Of Ren. The producers of ROS wisely decided to introduce Pryde and Palpatine, bringing the number of villain characters up to a much more manageable ten.

The Knights of Ren would have worked a lot better for me if they weren’t played up so much as an independent entity. If they were just the nameless but formidable elite guard that turns against Kylo after his face turn I would have had pretty much no problem with them.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

2house2fly posted:

Luke was insanely loving blue in episode 9 btw. What was up with that? Make him less blue you insane freaks!

Yeah, that was a really glaring error even by ROS’ standards. Can’t believe they didn’t catch that.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

When the two ladies kissed at the end of TROS several people in my theater made angry noises

We can at least hope they were angry at it for the same reason I was: because’s it’s such a transparent attempt to get representation cookie points in a way that will be very easy to cut out for the Russian/Chinese/etc. versions. Probably not though.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Agnostalgia posted:

have i ever told you the story of darth plagueis the wise?

I don't remember it but I've heard just about every story the Jedi would tell me so most likely.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Communist Thoughts posted:

just watched this yesterday

its hilarious the abrupt turn going from the penultimate climax of TLJ that Rey is nobody
then the first 45 minutes of TRS there are 5 scenes of people going "everyone is asking... who IS rey?"

What really gets me about this is that going into TLJ I didn’t really care at all about who Rey’s parents were, but it sold me on the idea that it was important to Rey. Then ROS just takes it for granted that everybody is super invested in the mystery of Rey’s origins to the point that they don’t bother spending a minute of screentime setting it up.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

The prequels were ahead of their time! The people who disparage us for liking them are fools!

Anyway back on topic, what's up with these idiots who think the sequels are good? What a bunch of morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Star Wars Episode 16, Palpatine returns in an exclusive Twitch broadcast. The chat goes CRAZY!

Sheev: “Do it.”

Chat: Pogchamp Pogchamp Pogchamp