Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hello, I'm oocc (owl of covid conspericy). Everyone else is posting a bunch of jokes about vaccine conspiracies but not me, I actually think this all, and the thread environment has gotten rancid to the point this doesn't really even stick out anymore.

Nonsense posted:

has glenn moved on to woke covids

Yeah he thinks we should listen to science and posted about the Massachusetts town that didn't get rid of the outdoor mask ordinance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Tiler Kiwi posted:

every funny name makes my willpower crack, i can't contain this

put your powers to good use and post the votes on this thread please

Office Pig
Aug 1, 2010

YAY!

already voted one, you have no power over me, fools

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

babypolis posted:

the covid thread is basically a bunch of doomers who have spent the last year or so riding the high of being right for once in their lives

Please don't doxx Skull.GIF

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

we post glenn retweets here right?

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1389667951196921861

tracey still mad that the ratm guy owned him yestarday

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Michael “A fat guy in New Jersey” Tracey

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

put your powers to good use and post the votes on this thread please

https://files.catbox.moe/ez0oxi.png its about what you'd expect

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

i wanted to just make a pastebin out of it but i guess that site has some dumb filter on it that goon usernames are enough to set off

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

thanks. updating my list.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

I just want to say that I constantly accidentally vote 1.0 on threads trying to use my fat thumbs on my iphone to click the subforum link just below the votes at the bottom of my page

and if anyone out there has ever had their thread negatively scored by me I'm sorry, it was probably an accident

4/5 was definitely a fat thumb mistake for this handsome thread

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Michael “A fat guy in New Jersey” Tracey

that describes like 2 million people

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

I just want to say that I constantly accidentally vote 1.0 on threads trying to use my fat thumbs on my iphone to click the subforum link just below the votes at the bottom of my page

and if anyone out there has ever had their thread negatively scored by me I'm sorry, it was probably an accident

4/5 was definitely a fat thumb mistake for this handsome thread

you voted far more shamefully then a 1 voter, now trying to back out. smh.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

even if you hate greenwald and are a real dipshit i dont know how this thread isnt objectively 5 golden manbabies from every conceivable angle

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

i voted 1 but i also always vote 1 when i remember threads can be voted on

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 11, 2010

i voted 3 because i think thats what glenn wouldve done

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i voted 1 but i also always vote 1 when i remember threads can be voted on

also has my posts

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

honestly at this point i think glenn would just be real creeped out by this poo poo, lol

ASAPRockySituation
May 9, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

honestly at this point i think glenn would just be real creeped out by this poo poo, lol

he would love it are you kidding

THS
Sep 15, 2017

glenn would like my posts and pm me and ask me to come hang out at his dog ranch with david

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

glenn will respond to your tweets @ him

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

just imagine if your name was glenn and you just read all this thread, real horrorshow poo poo...

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

i think either way he'd be tough enough to go 5 or 1 and not settle for some 4 3 or 2 stuff

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Tiler Kiwi posted:

but we’re discussing one of his favorite topics

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

lol at the majority of the 1s being lurkers who have never dared to step into the arena

Office Pig
Aug 1, 2010

YAY!

the 2's and 4's? those are the real freaks

Office Pig
Aug 1, 2010

YAY!

calibanibal show yourself

ASAPRockySituation
May 9, 2010

Snake Dance posted:

lol at the majority of the 1s being lurkers who have never dared to step into the arena

d+d posters mostly

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

glenn will respond to your tweets @ him

lol like im going to get on twitter. i value what little mental health i have left

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

they got accounts that just post hourly cute animals, those are good

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

and they have Glenn Greenwald, intrepid reporter

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

glenn would roast this thread and screencap it and call it a case study of the deranged liberal authoritarian obsession with finding authority figures they can venerate and fall lockstep behind no matter what

and you know what, he’d be right imho

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i have like 7 banned twitter accounts and gave up 1.5 years ago. they won. i dont want it, i dont need their gay website. all the worthwhile twitter gets reposted here

Office Pig
Aug 1, 2010

YAY!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

we post glenn retweets here right?

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1389667951196921861

tracey still mad that the ratm guy owned him yestarday

thanks for sharing ebola in a text format

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Voting is for chumps

Office Pig
Aug 1, 2010

YAY!

QUEER FRASIER posted:

glenn would roast this thread and screencap it and call it a case study of the deranged liberal authoritarian obsession with finding authority figures they can venerate and fall lockstep behind no matter what

and you know what, he’d be right imho

incorrect, he'd never roast something that gives him free airtime

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Jacking Out; Jacking In

Office Pig posted:

calibanibal show yourself
thread is old enough that they self-immolated after bernie lost super tuesday

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Jacking Out; Jacking In

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1389722584804102148
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1389724656236736522
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1389730487489466368
glenn mad, glenn right

mods add D&D subtitle to authoritarian poo poo liberals tia

Xaris has issued a correction as of 00:23 on May 5, 2021

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

uuuggghhhhhh

e: god the press just sucks rear end like a lampry at a buttcheek buffet i can't loving come up with metaphors im tired

Tiler Kiwi has issued a correction as of 00:25 on May 5, 2021

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Office Pig posted:

incorrect, he'd never roast something that gives him free airtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Jacking Out; Jacking In

Tiler Kiwi posted:

uuuggghhhhhh

e: god the press just sucks rear end like a lampry at a buttcheek buffet i can't loving come up with metaphors im tired
it's really exhausting. out of everything the last 5+ years, it's not the chuds that actually gets me angry, they're bad, but its liberals and the entire liberal medial-sphere apparatchiks because they're just as bad and float around on hot air nose-upturned snooting at everyone acting confused why no one likes or trusts them, while being no different at all other than occasionally using the Right Academic Lingo. if you haven't, listen to TrueAnon's episode on julian assange (or similar) and get madder; and the kock bro episodes are good too.