Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
juevos de la mañana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

i like to eat croissnats for breakfast OP

i used to buy a croissant filled with ham and cheese on the way to the office

but now i have figured out that i can buy frozen croissants and set my oven on a timer and wake up to freshly cooked croissants

here we call them hot pockets op. same thing.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*me, drinking from the fake maple syrup bottle at one in the morning*

breakfast time somewhere!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have my suspicions about this supposed “Breakfast Theead”.

sounds dubious to me. disinfo? i’m just aski g questions!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i think those were jaffa cakes op

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

I like the taste

op have you had the everything bagel seasoning mix from trader joe's? it's really good

https://www.foodandwine.com/syndication/trader-joes-everything-bagel-seasoning

i recommended it to schadenboner and he literally personally thanked me for it. it was touching and a little bit pathetic but that's ok.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

I’ve seen it but they sell everything bagels too so I just buy those.

and just shake the seasoning off into a bucket or a cup? i guess that works too.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

salt bagels are loving inedible

salt... bagels?

:wtc:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

wish somebody would take your posts and cara them away

to the dumpster

where they belong !!!

woah! some hot sauce with this breakfast. muy caliente!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

salt bagels are donuts with salt instead of sugar

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

almond milk is bad in numerous ways. i hate it!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oats is plants with milk inside.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

aside from psychiatric meds

idk op. that's where i stopped.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

probably coffee. idk.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

how is jerry not in on this

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

chmods please posted:

really makes you think.

i wish ppl would stop assuming this about me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Raluek posted:

Joes o’s are not a pos. I like their triple berry o’s better than the Cheerios version

more like bozos because they are clown food

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

foo, i dont necessarily agree with that, but I’ll be god damned if i dont respect it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

both rousseau and balzac would fully approve though.

ligma balzac

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

just admit that you belong in the fast food breakfast megathread you pigs https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3913351

not in yospos. invitation politely declined

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

perturbed cluck chicken

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shaggar posted:

everyone knows you live on a farm, u don't need to change what I posted

swr

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

hey op.

gently caress.

MICHIGAN.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

not a fan of kellogs.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

the anti-masturbation plantation

”for your health!”

-dr. john “dr. steve brule” kellogg

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol if you don’t put peanut butter on your waffles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s like you all actually hate breakfast pr something