Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Agreed

>>> sounds good can we get it stickied?

>>> also sticky this thread tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Captain Foo posted:

it's caraway, bithc

wish somebody would take your posts and cara them away

to the dumpster

where they belong !!!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
can you take a bagel and just shake some salt on it? seems better than painting yourself into a corner by jumping the gun on the salt prematurely

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i feel like this debate is going to take us into a zone of real "hyper tension" in this thread though!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

DELETE CASCADE posted:

a salt bagel is basically a round pretzel

pretzels are just salt bagels baked by cliff stoll

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

graph posted:

do what now

its real good. get it on while theyre hot so it gets melty

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

repurposing this thread as Breakfast Thread Mk2 now that i can probate people again

did you really spend five weeks away from a laptop or better? i'm not making GBS threads on you, i'm genuinely curious what you brought on your big tour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
While I was eating my english muffin with raspberry jelly a bit ago (breakfast food) i was wondering if you were entirely operating out of your phone or not that whole time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)