Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Bust Rodd posted:

7-90 is the proto-goon ur-Troll, a horny decapitant who can only shitpost in real time as he is forced to watch his hot friends do cool stuff

Fired this up after hearing about it for years

quote:

I'm the type of robot that wants to live in your underpants

Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

bloom posted:

Unsurprisingly the director looks like a sex pervert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzsj98EB0A

Yeah I'm bringing this thread back what are you gonna do

I'm gonna say: Lexx rules.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Oberst posted:

Lexx is the ultimate goon show because Stanley is the platonic ideal of an average goon: ugly, cucked, unlikable, no useful skills, and constantly complaining

Bust Rodd posted:

7-90 is the proto-goon ur-Troll, a horny decapitant who can only shitpost in real time as he is forced to watch his hot friends do cool stuff