Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I still have lots of star wars micro machines and some of the big ones with the pilot figurines (the pilots are long gone). The big ones are all busted to hell but I keep them for my nephews to play with, along with a huge tub of legos that my brother and i accumulated over the years. I think the only big ones left are the xwing, two tie fighters and a tie bomber. and a hoth snow speeder. oh, and an AT AT

edit: did anyone else trade SW micromachines on the playground? that was a fad for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I had the Sun Crusher space ship, which I had never heard of because I didn't really read the books. It looked boring but I managed to trade it for a battle damage Y wing

I also had an R2 D2 micro machine playset thing that opened up and became Jabba's Palace, with a rancor figure and some other stuff inside. it even had a trapdoor to drop dudes into the rancor pit. my nephews have destroyed it of course

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

banned from Starbucks posted:

I had the micro Machines endor set that had a hill for tiny logs to roll down and the tree double battering ram setup. It was cool as gently caress

yep I had that one, as you might expect the logs got lost quickly