Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

There are so many toys in this franchise, I'm sure some of you have a few.
I recently got this guy, it's pretty good. The only other things I have are a bunch of lego sets that have been reduced to bricks though.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I do have a bunch of lego rogers laying around

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This is cool, where’d you get it? I don’t actually own any but I’ve been thinking about getting a stormtrooper or Darth Vader as decor for my entertainment center to go with the little Godzilla figure I already have there.

it's the japanese sh figuarts stormtrooper. since it's import it's gonna be a bit pricy but it does look nice and is pretty poseable

https://www.hlj.com/s-h-figuarts-stormtrooper-star-wars-a-new-hope-bans57467

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm the Stormtrooper with a straight up AK47

Wouldn’t be out of place in Star Wars tbh. Stormtroopers already carry around Lewis guns and MG-34s