Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Dave Syndrome posted:

And the Hutt council: Every Kenner/Hasbro Jabba figure made from 1983 to 2010.

This rules

I had a huge PotF collection in middle/high school that I sold off before I went to college. Turns out none of that poo poo was worth anything to anyone except children; though the EU Spacetrooper and Dark Troopers that I kept in box sold for a little over retail value on eBay. Now the only toys I have are a handful of AotC figures that I bought purely out of force of habit and kept around (Count Dooku, a clone commander) and that 300th figure edition Boba Fett.

Been thinking about starting a collection of only Gonk Droid figures, like Jeffrey Rowland's Ackbar collection (or the Jabba Wall)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

OSU_Matthew posted:

Does Star Plan count?

Currently in the process of building the Death Sun set right now!

fuzzy jabba the hutt there in the background awaiting delivery of captain solo

can we get a shot of the model against the cat, for scale

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

OSU_Matthew posted:

Here’s the chungamungus:

We call her Roo because she hops around like a kangaroo :3:

fantastic

is that Richard B. Riddick

are you mixing canons