Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

PinheadSlim posted:

I had a ton of those, I didn't even know what some of them were. I thought for sure some of them were bootlegs because of how ugly and stupid they were, but no, it was just the Suncrusher :v:

Edit :

Maybe you can see why little me thought these were bullshit

i literally paid stupid comic book store markup prices 20 years ago for the one that came with the Outrider. that and the micro machines Aliens pack that came with the marine drop ship. fuckin prob 20 bones for a little plastic ship. i mean looking back i have no regrets because its prob money i didnt use to buy fireworks to blow my hands apart but w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Thinking back I also had the one posted above just for the Tie Interceptor although I only paid inflated KB toys prices and not Comic store inflated prices.

Man they really knew how to be loving assholes with their put 1 cool ship with 2 other trash ships noone wants packaging strategy.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I had the micro Machines endor set that had a hill for tiny logs to roll down and the tree double battering ram setup. It was cool as gently caress. Also they made a bunch of ships that were metal and slightly bigger than standard micro machines but smaller than action fleet I think they were called titanium. Anyway those were cool as fuxk and I always wanted the mon cal cruiser one they made but it was apparently super rare and only ever saw it on ebay for huge bucks. Fuckin toys today suck balls.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Arquinsiel posted:

The Titanium series is cool as gently caress. You can get all kinds of stuff in that line. BSG, Transformers, etc. In Star Wars stuff I have a few bits and pieces, but the really cool one I found randomly in a discount store is the Twilight from the Clone Wars. It's the weird janky kind of ship that I love from Star Wars.

I have the BSG battle stars and they own. I really miss that line. Something similar came out when The force awakens hit theaters but it didnt last. Neca had their own version too but bigger and I got an Aliens dropship before they skyrocketed to $200+ I'm pretty sure that lines officially dead tho. Shame since they were about to come out with the Nostromo and Sulaco