Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I think I've got like all of them, except for lego ones. These aren't a fraction, the bulk of the stuff is all in the ex-spare bedroom. I have a TIE fighter in there that takes up almost as much space as a dishwasher. And yeah I know I need to dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This is cool, where’d you get it? I don’t actually own any but I’ve been thinking about getting a stormtrooper or Darth Vader as decor for my entertainment center to go with the little Godzilla figure I already have there.

That looks like the Mafex Stormtrooper, but it may be the S.H.Figuarts one. They're close in quality (really good quality) and are a little on the small side of 6 inch scale. They go for $60 to $100 bucks. If you want Vader though and aren't worried about matching scale with other stuff, Hasbro put out a "Hyper Real Darth Vader" that's in 10 inch scale and looks every bit as good as the Hot Toys Vader that goes for 400 plus bucks. The Hasbro Vader came out at $79, but I picked up one from Amazon a couple weeks back for $59. It has a metal skeleton like a stop motion figure, and anything that isn't cloth robe is cast silicon rubber so it has no visible joints. Here's a crappy photo that doesn't do it justice. I haven't taken it out of the box because I don't have a good spot for it, but out of the roomfuls of poo poo I have it's probably one of the best designed figures I have and definitely the best Vader anyone has done. Eh, this photo is so bad, you should look it up on a review.

*Also if it's the 2 foot Neca Godzilla that you have (Goddamn I have too many toys) you can see that the 10 Vader is a pretty complimentary scale to go with it.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
An ex-ish friend of mine had a ton of the micro machines and action fleet stuff. Six months ago he told me he was selling them off along with some really high dollar SW collectable crap to get a bunch of BitCoin mining rigs, and asked if I wanted to buy in. So I told him no I didn't, why I didn't (in detail), and painted a vivid picture of how dumb he'd feel missing all his dumb cool poo poo while looking at the dumber useless garbage he'd bought in it's place. A month or two ago he started talking to me again and let me know how much he hated me for being right.

More on topic, has anyone got the 2010 3 1/4" scale Rancor? I have a bunch of 6" black series stuff and super want that Rancor, and I'm wondering if it'd look okay in a juvenile Rancor sense to put on the shelf with the 6" figures.

Also, I finally Snapped and pre ordered thelife sized Hot Toys baby Yoda, and the 6" Scale Snowspeeder from Hasbro.

Thanks, stimulus check.