Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

my mother called me when i was eating the buffet and we talked about things including the wuhan fish flu. she had just rewatched contagion the other day

umm

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1220920013273608192
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1220923649366118400

Eric Fiegl-Ding lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kazr posted:

I'm dead

rip

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The corona virus was designed to kill non-pedophiles, and released upon Epstein's death.

after learning about epstein, the entire world had knowledge of information that would lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Third World Reagan posted:

I mean the n99 and n95, sure, but how many people are wearing some sort of surgical mask thinking that it is protecting them

do the surgical masks not protect you from germs? thats what i always see people wear during flu season

also if the surgical masks dont block germs what exactly is the point of them

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i have some n95 masks from the last california death fire i guess ill use those if i need to if those are just as good

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dont doxx me

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

touching...the us government has announced that in the upcoming election they will be honoring future victims of the coronavirus by counting a vote for trump in their honor

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

I'm just glad the virus doesn't make you poo poo yourself

it doesnt???? gently caress there goes my excuse

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

If only they had Got Brexit Done they wouldnt have all these chinese diseases floating around

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

can we really translate mortality rates under the inferior and backwards chinese health system to the flawless and pristine american one

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

are we all dead yet

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pneumonia is fake

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Radirot posted:

does he actually have a billion that he can just check out of the bank, how's that work?

even if he doesnt have a billion dollars liquid cash he can go to the bank and ask for a loan of a billion dollars (which they will happily give him at a miniscule interest rate because there is zero risk he won't be able to pay him back) then pay it back after selling enough alibaba shares or paying himself a particularly large bonus or whatever

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BoldFace posted:

I'm going to make a prediction that this whole thing will cause the Tokyo Summer Olympics to be cancelled. This virus is not something that can be dealt with in just few months.

the 2020 tokyo olympics will go on but by that time the virus will have mutated into something that makes people transform into cronenberg monstrosities and also makes them psychic

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

some people have made use of the yes hahaha yes smiley itt which is pretty off putting

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hell yeah gently caress it up with those Dr. Mario pills

the fist is also Dr. Mario's big air punch

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

while america was sleeping china has developed magic school bus technology to make doctors germ-sized and send them into peoples' bodies

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

personally i feel safe ive been drinking corona to build up an immunity

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol rip

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the andromeda strain is a good movie

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

make some funny posts to put in the title and ill change it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

final destination

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Doorknob Slobber posted:

this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzmbiUyu7eo
is livestreaming an attempt to flee china or something and he speaks english so it might be a fun watch

looks like he's just hanging out in his room?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol dude has a fever and theyre not letting him leave

rip

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

help me think of a less racist thread title

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how long does it take for a buried body to turn into dirt and you can use the plot again

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

U-DO Burger posted:

holy crap that city is massive

wait till you hear about china

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Hit Man posted:

This. I stopped watching after he made it to the train station and had a 2 hour wait.

thats a boring "escape from china" if hes just going to take the train like everyone else. i was expecting a car chase or him hiding in the bushes while a guy looks for him with a flashlight

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if los angeles is not wholly white then why is everyone in hollywood movies white? owned libs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

missouri had that bill on the table to allow for open air cremations but it was literally because some senator was a star wars fan instead of for like a legitimate religious reason lol

not sure if it ever passed though, remember hearing about it like 2 years ago but i can't find anything else on it

why would open air cremations not be allowed

if the family wants to burn the body outside and pretend theyre vikings for some reason i say let em

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

CODChimera posted:

have the deaths hit double digits outside of china yet?

the deaths have not hit double outside of china yet

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tempora Mutantur posted:

I'm at home sick from work after feeling wrecked since Saturday, pretty sure I'm fine (aside from the flu-like symptoms that have me mostly unconscious) but all I can think is:

has anyone said "wuhan flu ain't nothin to gently caress with" yet

nobody has made any madagascar jokes either. quick, you can be the first one

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hey guys i havent paid attention to the news on this for several days, but is the fact that they named the virus "SARS 2" bad?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ive decided my conspiracy theory is going to be that the virus is an american attack ordered by trump in retaliation for the soybean tariffs

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Today's top story:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Healthy young doctor goes to the hospital, gets pumped full of work, doesn't feel good and changes - DEATH! Many such cases!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Hungry posted:

So how about them 2020 Tokyo Olympics?

the virus will have mutated into a form that turns people into gross flesh monsters and also gives them psychic powers

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i cant believe the inside of a cruise ship was an unsanitary clusterfuck

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

by "airborne transmission" they mean chemtrails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

Just remembered that the communist revolution in the disco Elysium backstory happened in the aftermath of a pandemic

china is ripe for a communist revolution