Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

kustomkarkommando posted:

I vaguely remember the free presbyterians being very upset about devil worshiping propaganda harry potter when it first came

I thought the Wee Frees were a Scottish thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Quinntan posted:

Ah nah gently caress my lot too. Idk who to support anymore.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

crispix posted:

if somebody stole my bike i would break their legs :manning:

I thought kneecapping was traditional among the Irish

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I learned about it a while back when a friend told me one of her co-workers had fled NI for the UK with her teen son. Apparently her estranged husband had stabbed a local member of (some paramilitary group) in a bar fight then sobered up and fled Ireland. She got a brick through her window with a note asking where her ex- was and how she really should try and find out or else her son was going to acquire a nasty bilateral limp.

I gather the surgeons in Belfast got pretty good at repairing shattered kneecaps so they changed techniques to shoot from behind to make it harder to mend...

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Lightheaded for a few hours, took a nap. No arm pain. First dose only yet. But I had COVID in December and was very mildly ill.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Who cares what percent tests are positive if you only test symptomatic people?

The US, UK and Denmark are all ahead in hospitalizations. Denmark is doing pretty okay.

I mean are you out of hospital beds or ICU?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

lemonadesweetheart posted:

I have a question on a broad generalisation so take it as such but why are the children of immigrants universally aresholes.

As a Canadian, where practically *everyone* is an immigrant or children of immigrants, just wanted to point out how idiotic and frankly racist your comment looks.

I mean "feckin' immigrant arseholes, amirite" is something you expect to see from a Harry Ulsterman type or the EDL.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

crispix posted:

can't say antiques roadshow does that for me but w/e

https://youtu.be/0ipZXYKeoqs

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

I was in the Bray Head Hotel about a decade ago when it was being used for a movie shoot, and it was without a doubt the most cursed building I've ever been on, they must have been doing ritual sacrifices or something in there every weekend back in the day

Should have run and gotten the local vicar

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

crispix posted:

VOTE #1 HARRY

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Jayzus and I was thinking Copenhagen was pricey.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

"Following the St Andrews Agreement in October 2006, the appointment procedure was changed to allow for:

• a First Minister nominated by the largest party of the largest designation;
  • a deputy First Minister nominated by the largest party of the second largest designation."

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

lemonadesweetheart posted:

the gently caress accent is that supposed to be?

Possibly Graham Norton?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Can we just forget this whole meltdown

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

прийде наш день

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

So Eliza Scutella is the Italian version of Clare Daly?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

They just don't want us to find out where all the large horses went. :tinfoil:

My Massive Horse

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The Chairmaker!

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Marenghi posted:

Finn MacCool so thick his dumper could block up a mountain pass.

So he's a relative of yer ma, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Shoehead posted:

Tiiinnnn roof... Rusted

What?