Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

No they banned them after robot terrorists blew up the Utopia Planitia ship yards and killed a whole bunch of Romulan refugees. What they can't make are basically the flesh-and-blood Cylons from BSG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

i wonder if michael chabon will have anything interesting to say about a stateless diaspora of people mistrusted based on rumor and stereotype

The romulans resettled to Sitka, Alaska

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Here's me reacting to Picard: hell yeah

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If you don't like talking and you are watching a show called Picard, that's on you

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A secret android twin living in a Romulan Borg cube, of course.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

She is his daughter, after a fashion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

postin this berman video again because everyone should understand how fuckin horrible berman is as a human being and a showbiz idea haver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSz2gW8IsE

at least his career seems to be done for, after enterprise

I don't konw if this is in the 33 min. video but a lot of the DS9 producers credit Voyager with stealing the lidless gaze of the Eye of Berman (and Braga) which let them have a freer rein on their show. I believe Berman only OKed a two- or three- episode Dominion War arc but they just said gently caress it and did it for 3 seasons.