Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

So long as there have been memes there have been star wars memes. Luke I am your Father is a meme. The fact that it's a misquote is also a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij4w7ChpuaM
I remember me and the boys crowded around the computer in like 2001 laughing hysterically at this terrible flash animation on newgrounds.

But the Grevious lightsaber meme is the one I believe that kicked off the Modern Era of Star Wars Memes, creating the idea of prequel memes, which kind of created it's own genre of movie memes

Anyway THIS IS THE STAR WARS MEME THREAD so post your faves from all the eras.

Prequel memes

Sequel memes

OT memes?

Cross over memes

Worried your meme is too old

Serve em up plain

or fried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU