Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

"I'm too old for this shitposting."

Wow we all love special editions don't we, what are some of the best/worst you have seen or just plain embarrasing. I know all these new witcher fans wish they had this:

Stunning hope the Cyberpunk one will be as great it will look great next to my Dead Island Riptide CE:

Blackfyre fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jan 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The Marvel vs Capcom Infinite plastic egg infinity stones.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

Kongming posted:

The Marvel vs Capcom Infinite plastic egg infinity stones.

Feel the power.

Anything that is incredibly priced is amazing too, loving the RE3 Remake Collectors edition that is 5 times the price of the game for a load of crap

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Bruh those are silly putty eggs 😂😂😂

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Iíll have to get a picture of the Aden Pierce figurine my mother keeps on the China cabinet when Iím home next

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?

Grimey Drawer

I remember being really hyped for the original assassins creed back in high school so I bought the collectors edition when it came out. It came with a little 2Ē Altair figurine and a 2 page penny arcade comic. The Altair figurineís foot broke off within five minutes of me opening it after being dropped from my desk onto the carpet, lol

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 8, 2017

by Lowtax

At least you held on to that Penny Arcade comic, definitely worth a lot now

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

Halo 3 Cat helmet

Fallout 76 poo poo helmet and bag

I bet that Doom helmet is gonna suck rear end lol its £200 here and the main thing you get is the helmet lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Iíll have to get a picture of the Aden Pierce figurine my mother keeps on the China cabinet when Iím home next

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got the KOFXIV Steelbox Deluxe edition for less than 60 dollars due to a pricing error on Best Buy's website and it came with a CD of 4 songs and the album art was an extreme closeup of Mai's honkers so it was well worth the moeny.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit: i just checked and it actually has 62 tracks spread across 3 CDs. I never knew bc i only ever looked at the cover art before.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Noob.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Post the honkers, por favor.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

piss

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

lmfao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Keep on jammin'

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

It's not a dream, or a lie.
I know my sister is alive out there.

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

sports
Sep 1, 2012

yospos

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSiv8-ugu0

The Clowner
Apr 20, 2019

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the master cheif helmet is epic

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

"There was something disturbingly familiar about the note on the desk. The handwriting was all pretty curves."

* You're a terrible collector's edition statue Max.*

"The truth was like a green crack through my brain. Awfully plain details. A weird looking face. Taking up too much room and falling over like the drunk I am. I was a terrible statue. Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/DiverDownFGC/st...374921237618688

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/stat...421677104926725

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lol again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

incredible

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
It's ham, Jonathan! Do you understand? Ham!

infinitely more usable than the controller

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/sta...715277541666817

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao at the touchpad.

Chuck Buried Treasure
Dec 27, 2010

Buying a $300 TLOU2 PS4 Pro, that looks almost identical to a regular one, 3 months before the PS5 launches: The Geniusís Maneuver

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

Look dude, if I could buy a PS5 custom engraved with Ellie's tattoo then I'd do that, but right now that's not an option.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ellie's iconic tattoo, Aiden Pearce's iconic cap and Jacob Frye's iconic swordcane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

It's not a dream, or a lie.
I know my sister is alive out there.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ellie's iconic tattoo, Aiden Pearce's iconic cap and Jacob Frye's iconic swordcane

Crash Bandicoot's iconic jean shorts

«2 »