Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My character is a level 4 Rodian Pilot. His name is Greedo and he always shoots first.

Because I took the improved initiative feat and use dex for my main stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Maybe if you didn't set the campaign in the Yuuzhan Vong post repulic era we could have fun with our force powers instead of having Dangar Starkiller be a paperweight in combat.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ok how we gonna get there. Now I got my dope ship and I'm using the millennium falcon stats. Here's the stats for the Gunner Cannon for the person with the best BAB, and I guess the rest of you guys do an assist check to give me a +2 to my piloting roll. We're gonna need it cuz I just watched Redline, not the Eddie Griffin one, and I got some LONGSHOT rolls to describe while I dominate the game this session attention.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

vyelkin posted:

my character's name is, uh, uh, Bon Bolo, and he's a dashing rogue who's popular with all the ladies and never shoots first if you know what I mean

Ah, so dex is your dump stat. K, guess you like ROLEplaying over ROLLplaying

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ikanreed posted:

Three per rank unless you want to specialize in a particular kind of bread

So mechanically I should take the "Skill Focus (Brioche)" feat to represent his OFF THE CHARTS bread making ability. Think I should take that at level 1 or should I wait for my second level feat for it?