Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Rise and shine, master leprechaun.

You climb to the top of the mountain mountain planet sneaking past the sleeping kobolds stormtroopers and enter the cave. There you see your objective, the glowing magic crystal force crystal. But between you and it sleeping powered down atop a pile of gold credits is a huge, black dragon ATAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Cornwind Evil posted:

I kill Tarkin.

Roll to estimate your chances

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I have a kind of rapey romance with one of the other PCs, but people will remember this as the best campaign anyways

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Cease to Hope posted:

how many skill points can i spend on baking space bread

Three per rank unless you want to specialize in a particular kind of bread

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

So mechanically I should take the "Skill Focus (Brioche)" feat to represent his OFF THE CHARTS bread making ability. Think I should take that at level 1 or should I wait for my second level feat for it?

Skill focus (space brioche).

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

*Consults a table in the back of a book*

Uuuuuh

*Flips some pages and digs through his notes*

Um..

Well...

I think you overestimate their chances? Yeah you overestimate their chances. There's a tube or something. You vaguely remember something about ray shielding.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I cast force missile at the dark side

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Yeah my character is racist against droids. You know like wuher from a new hope. There's no way this blows up into me making poorly disguised racist comments "in character" all the time. And this definitely won't make my fellow players uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Okay we're doing another space battle scene.

The one character who put any points into flying, make some rolls. Everyone else, you can bicker about spaceflight rules for the next two hours.