Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

My players are a bothan street fighter, a klatoonian getaway driver who escaped the hutts, and a polis massan medic who's basically a jawa but for medical equipment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

bewilderment posted:

ok but are we playing WEG Star Wars d6, or the newer stuff from FFG like Edge of the Empire or Age of Rebellion?

haha just kidding we all know we love Saga Edition

We're playing the other d20 edition that's like Saga but worse

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Agronox posted:

poo poo I thought we were doing Paranoia this week. I guess my character might still work. Are there Commies in Star Wars?

be the change you want to see in the galaxy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

karmicknight posted:

Alright, so with Auto Fire 1, that's 24 damage, Breach 2, 14 times. So that is 336 wounds, Breach 2.

How did you find the character sheet for my Gunner