Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I rolled...2 failure and 10 advantages...

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE gently caress IS UP WITH THIS loving SYSTEM???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

What do you mean I can't play Yoda's species? What the gently caress kind of game is this???

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

My character's name is Wannah Mah-Ree from the planet Bongtooine. He's here to turn cheap tricks and smoke dank death sticks.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Now that The Final Order has been defeated and peace restored to the Galaxy, a new villainous menace appears. They call themselves the Prime Dominion. They are considered a small extremist group, but they have 50 trillion Super Duper Star Dreadnoughts. They are led by the powerful and enigmatic Dominator and his right hand man: Kyrth Vaden. Both are incredibly strong in the Force, and are on the verge of completing their Weapon of Galactic Destruction: the Kill Star.

This is very creative and original, and forged from the highest quality of donut steel...

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Is it okay if I bring in a homebrew character?

This alien species is called K'oldsteelians. They have natural talent in the Force, so they start off with a Force rating of 2 (3 if they are a Jedi character). They have a starting stat array of 1 Agility, 1 Brawn, 1 Presence, 2 Intelligence, 4 Willpower, and 2 Cunning. They start off with a natural talent that allows them to use Willpower for both Strain and Wound points. They have a disadvantage that they cannot taste or smell, but they also have no need to breathe.

Oh, and can I have an extra 200 xp if I write up a detailed character background?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

So I've got a homebrew species I'd like to play. My character's name is Gayus Bolter, and he comes from a species called the Psylaans. Every Psylaan in existence is a clone of the original seven. Should a Psylaan die, they are immediately reborn into as a new clone. Also, Gayus has a really hot chick who hangs out with him all the time but only he can see her. She comes from a planet called Kaa'Naa'Daa.