Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

This is my character he is half sith half jedi who secretly beat Vader in a one on one duel but decided not to kill him because he could see Vader would be good in the future with his super strong force connection. His light saber is shaped like a huge battle axe and he also has wings like an angel but also they kind of look like a demons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Since all the group voted against my last character I will be using my secondary character. I already have a sheet rolled up for them

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

What the gently caress, guys. Everyone brought their own snacks so why are all my Cheetos gone?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hey so I’m not really feeling my character here would anyone oppose if I just use my vampire the masquerade sheet?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

*leans forward for the D20, displaying a massive amount of rear end crack*

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You come across a majestic piss cantina! Golden, pissy drinks as far as the eye can see!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

What planet do moomins live on? Can I roll one as a character?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

My character is named Goh-Coo. He’s a Jedi who is able to use the force to fly and shoot super strong energy blasts at people. He also uses the force to make himself super strong and fast plus he’s super good at hand to hand combat